Unusable Screen shots

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Getting a lot of black or almost black screens on the gbls, still has the amounts in the name but no usable screen shot. But it not all the time but about 3/4.

Just letting you know.

Full screen or window mode? Win XP,7,8?

Open the properties of Entropia.exe, Compatibility, check "Disable desktop composition".

Open the properties of Entropia.exe, Compatibility, check "Disable desktop composition".
If on Windows 7. If on Windows 8, you are SOL.

Windows 8 is a problem :( have to focus out of EU window and hit WinKey+PrtScrn.

WIN 7, full screen.
Actually for the past 5 or so years, since I build this computer, they have worked fine.

It seems to have started in the last week or so. I have pics from early 2012 and they are fine. I didn't realize that they are automatic now and they may have started when auto pic started, but not right away and now every time.

You are having problems with your screenshots? Make sure to send them to Jenny Ferr, aim sure Jenny can make something out of it!

I have done that and I even changed desktop theme from Aero to Basic, neither of these helped really.

had a couple of gbls last night and it worked 4 out of 6 times. Strange.

Who Is Jenny Ferr?

Back