Use of Plots - Materials Required

Korin Dante MDe

Prowler
The plots available on market could be used possibly for? I guess it will be used for constructing some Building or other stuff? Any news by when the plots will be coming into use?

Probably in a few years. Plots have been sold....end of story

Gather all the wood

I really hope they release them soon.

News on these plots would be great, please take some time away from Compets to at least update us on these useless plots.

I hate the feeling that the support for the existing game is off playing with something completely different.

It would be like going to a restaurant only to have the cooks and waitstaff leave the store to go serve customers at another restaurant entirely. I really don't know If I as a customer have ever been in such a position.

Here we are a year later almost with not one word of what they have planned...if anything at all. And yet we have new forum sections entirely for updates related to a new product, that most of us are not interested in.

I seriously wonder how consumer laws would interpret this situation.

News on these plots would be great, please take some time away from Compets to at least update us on these useless plots.

Please this, so much this.

You will need composite planks to build a house on one of the plots whenever they get around to implementing the house construction that is. Composite planks are crafted.

...am by now feeling fully suckered about buying land plots that still have no use!

Given that I have compet deeds which still have no payouts, left space for what I thought was a short planet break 18 months ago so that I could return with the introduction of transport missions, have enough useless wood shavings from resource gathering to be a butcher for the rest of my life, have hundreds of pets in storage and some trained up even waiting for worthwhile skills and a market for them.....

I don't know what I would develop to a decent point in what timeframe now even if I owned the bloody company.
I'm starting to think climate change targets will be reachable sooner than some programming features in an RCE virtual reality game!

I want more plot discussion but have nothing to add at the moment, just posting before bed so I can read later.

Maybe some news in the next maintence/update/patch window

Exciting News about Plots

You have all been suckered by MA !!!

Back