Useless skills?

ColJack

Old
Society
Stagrate Command
ColJack or Jenny Jackson
several people are selling skill implants that i have no idea what they are for, such as the genetics implant.. the info for the skill say's it;s an unknown skill.. what are these skills for??
is there a list somewhere of what i assume are "learned" skills, ie not those you start with , but which are awarded at some pre-set level of other skills.. like taming at a certain whip level etc.. ?

i suggest u try finding info on PERC

:kos:

i have looked but can't find any info on these skills.. there is info on how to use skill chips, but nothing on what these "learned" skills do..

gentics is a bit of an odd ball skill, if the implant says that the skill is unknow then you have not unlocked it as there are certian hidden skill. For a better description check the skilling tutorial at entropia pioneers it lists the unknow skills are a little about the uses I think if this dosent anser you question try doing a search for gentics in both the forums you bound to kind something

http://entropia-pioneers.kicks-ass.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2495

Genetics is a skill you gain when you scan mutants. It was bugged until around 1/2 year ago.

I am sure it will have future use, but right now it is most used by scammers who try to sell genetic skill implants as they was generic skill implants.

/Kjetil :cool:

so i guess we know the use for the genetics skill now..

with the land management system that's comming in, you have to get mob DNA before you can seed them on your land..

Back