Help: Uses per minute different from description.

• Thread starter Deleted member 67139
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 67139

I recently got my hands on the F-105 Ten Edition, from what i know the only Ten edition ingame with a pretty much unique 9/9 droprate compared to the normal 8/8.
Sadly it sems that Like the recent efficeny issue the item description and actual performance are different as the finder only drops at 8/8 instead of 9/9.

I contacted support about it but evrey time i tryed to report pretty extrem bugs i had in mining i was told "the system is working as intended" and that there are no bugs, so im hoping maybe something will happen if i make a post about it herer.

just for fun some of the "bugs" that dont exsist include mining drops taking double the drop cost, a significant time difference between hit and ressource deed spawn in inventory and the newest getting a claim on a no ressouce found.

Well i was told to look at the next patch for fixes and as shown nothing happen.
I still tested it to make sure and while doing that noticed that the drop rate of my TerraMaster 6 is wrong aswell which leads me to belive it is wrong for all finders in the Game. But maybe im mistaken about something and sombody else can profe me wrong on this.

for now this is what i can say about the drop rate,
My TerraMaster 6 with 8/8 drops has a Cooldown time of 8,01s after each use which would mean 449 drops per hour instead of 480 drops.
For the 105-Ten i did get a time difference with 9/9 drops having a cooldown time of 7,98s which would mean 451 drops per hour instead of 540 drops.

I should add that this is the cooldown on no ressource finds actually hitting something increases the cd by at least 0,5s.
I checked my old timing runs and noticed that this timing fits exactly in the times i have saved there only that i never questioned the drop rate before until i was missing 80 drops per hour mining on monria with the 105-TEN.

Maybe sombody else will test it and profe me wrong i would be happy about being wrong here but until then i can only assume that the stats on the finders dont show the actual performance and this for years now. including that it is even possible to put different stats in the item info like the recent twen weapon mistake im starting to wonder how many of the stats shown on all the gear in the game are acutally real or wrong.

gonna make a new support case about it but i was recently warned that reporting bugs more then 1 time is an abusse of the system that can lead to acount deletion so i dont expect much.

Nothing about any Finders again and that with the Announcment that Gold Rush wil inclued Mining event.
First time i hear about the gear of single avatars getting nerved by 12,5% for an event maybe i missed that notice in the Patch notes.

That reply where they say to watch the next patch or the buzz page etc is just a copy paste statement the say to everyone. I’ve gotten it in stuff I reported years ago too without any follow up. I wouldn’t take it seriously to actually expect it to be fixed in an upcoming patch.
Decs are too busy fixing vegetation, painting Hiryuus and turning loots off to bother with real stuff.

I was never expecting it to be something else but now with the mining in Gold Rush by ignoring it they specificly lower my gear by over 12% and im the only player in the whole game/event with a nerf on his gear. with the rewards for gold rush this 12% make a significant difference in my chances of even dreaming to reach one of them and the value of the prices is not something to joke about.

@Ludvig|MindArk Hope sombody will take it serios before starting Gold Rush nobody wants it to get canceled after it started

First, I sure hope it is just lag on your side that is making the times take longer for your mining finder. I don't have the patience to test it so can't help. But this is a serious bug if true.

gonna make a new support case about it but i was recently warned that reporting bugs more then 1 time is an abusse of the system that can lead to acount deletion so i dont expect much.

Who said this???? This sounds like a bunch of BS! Report all bugs like crazy until they are fixed! There is nothing that can be done to you for reporting! And I even recall guys getting compensated for reporting bugs in the past!!! So report it as many times as it takes to get it fixed!

First, I sure hope it is just lag on your side that is making the times take longer for your mining finder. I don't have the patience to test it so can't help. But this is a serious bug if true.
I did the tests by doing a couple 100 drops on 1 place taking the time until i could drop again and i did that test on 2 seperat days the only lag influenc here is probably that i mesured a difference betwenn my TEN and the TM.
More importantly i can say there is no question they all are slower just by mining. i spam e and drop on cd which is why i got the Finder and it takes me at least 28 min to make 200 drops. at 8/8 that should let me do 224 drops. i have a lot of timed data from this year where i always have 28 min for 200 drops over 2-3 months i just never even questioned that before i got the 9/9 finder.

I don’t mine, so I have no idea about finders, but have you tried a reload ring to see if that changes anything?

Also if the timing is correct that you’re reporting more than likely it’s the same for everyone. Or that specific finder.

Have you tried a different finder that is 8/8 I’m sure you can buy a f-101 or f-102. For cheap testing purpose

Reload has no effect on any mining gear tested that already and got the same answere from others aswell for it.
The timed data from my runs inclueds TM4-6, l30, M1-LF and the normal f-105 and they all have 28 +- 1 min per 200 drops.

So the issue is with all finders. I would guess everyone would be experiencing this then, I don’t think it is just you

So the issue is with all finders. I would guess everyone would be experiencing this then, I don’t think it is just you
yes for normal finders but my F-105 TEN EDITION is a uniqe one and the only one with 9/9 instead of 8/8

yes for normal finders but my F-105 TEN EDITION is a uniqe one and the only one with 9/9 instead of 8/8
Do you get extra drop on f 105 ten edition vs other finders ?

Uses per minute (many other stats in item descripton) is rounded up. so there is some rounding error and I am afraid it will stay as it is.

Do you get extra drop on f 105 ten edition vs other finders ?

Uses per minute (many other stats in item descripton) is rounded up. so there is some rounding error and I am afraid it will stay as it is.
no i dont get an extra drop.
Like i said in the second post the difference was at best 0,03-0,05sec on cd which is probably just the ping at that time. that puts them all at 8s +- 0,05s for the uses per minute to get rounded to 9/9 the max posible cd should be 7,44s which is more then 10x the max difference i got.

I agree i did not consider Rounding for the normal 8/8 finders but that cant be the problem for the TEN finder with a less then 0,1s difference in cd

Back