Using Your Sweat tool to avoid logging out.

Rock Stone

Guardian
Just want to make sure everyone knows that it's ok to target the crafting machine and use your sweat tool to avoid getting loged out.

I complained to support about it and I got this wonderful reply that in my opinion says it's ok to annoy evryone in the place to make sure you can look at the results of your 10,000 basic filter spins! instead of being in the dark because of that pesky log out thing!

My case was closed in less that 5 mins.

Hi,

Your feedback is highly appreciated and you can be sure that your case has been forwarded to the team in charge for further consideration.

Unfortunately we don't have any information to provide you with a more satisfying reply, but please stay tuned to the Latest Buzz and News sections on our websites.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Why wouldn't it be ok?
Circumventing logout timers on games only really matters with games that are popular. Also these people are using build in game features to do it, not exploiting a bug or macro, so fully within the TOS. If MA had a big enough problem with high server loads then they would not have such an auto tool feature that can keep you logged in indefinitely.

yeh I doubt staying logged in is a massive drain on system resources, especially if you are not moving around much or in an area on your own

You can also put a melee weapon that doesn't use ammo no autouse, they don't make sounds either.

Some time ago a female avatar with the see-through net suit (yes, it has a name ...) kept fighting the auctioneer in the Archipelago with a knife for a couple of days.

Yes, the noise is annoying similar to the sounds of pets, but as it was mentioned it's the simple use of in-game equipment and can hardly be called an abuse of anything.

Having that said it would be great if the auto-tool would auto-stop after one hour. Or two, you get the idea. Yeah, maybe provide pills to allow longer automated use of tools :p

if the sound is that bad goto a different machine? seems like an odd complaint imo

Help me out here.
If you aren't skilling or spending decay, why bother trying to stay logged in for so long while you're obviously AFK?
I can't see any benefit. :dunno:

Help me out here.
If you aren't skilling or spending decay, why bother trying to stay logged in for so long while you're obviously AFK?
I can't see any benefit. :dunno:
I think from OPs scenario, some people do this when they want to craft say for 5-6 hours, but also want to leave their computer unattended for a longer period, say for work/sleep, where the difference in time would have them come back to a logged out avatar. Only matters if they wanted to read the crafting logs.

Wait it logs you out on l-o-n-g crafting runs? OK, THAT"s stupid.

if the sound is that bad goto a different machine? seems like an odd complaint imo
I cannot stand being in an area with a pet cat out. I hate cats...

Wait it logs you out on l-o-n-g crafting runs? OK, THAT"s stupid.
You don't get logged out if you are still clicking, but if you have stopped and still haven't returned to your computer, then you can start to have a problem.

if you want to train a pet overnight it can be useful to stay logged in too. No need to do it in public though.

Reactions: jak
Back