Vampire Bite with burn not functioning as advertised.

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
Hello,

I recently combined the Vampire Bite with the Ignite as a combo. I first set the opponent on fire, then use Vampire Bite. According to the description, vampire bite should heal 100% of the damage to myself as long as the opponent has the "burn" debuff, but when I first use "ignite" and the opponent is taking fire damage, the vampire bite does not return 100%, but rather 50% as a heal.

Hello,

I recently combined the Vampire Bite with the Ignite as a combo. I first set the opponent on fire, then use Vampire Bite. According to the description, vampire bite should heal 100% of the damage to myself as long as the opponent has the "burn" debuff, but when I first use "ignite" and the opponent is taking fire damage, the vampire bite does not return 100%, but rather 50% as a heal.

Your correct. I don't know why but I was thinking you also had to have the initiative. But just read it again. Heals for 50% of the damage inflicted and if used after a burn debuff to your opponent you should get another 50% which is 100% heal of damage dealt.

So if I am understanding that correctly if you use after a burn you should get anywhere from a 6-12 point heal?

Back