Vehicle Structural Engineering

GeorgeSkywalker

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
George Ace Skywalker
I'm trying to get my head around how this particular skill works. I also think understanding how this skill works will help me understand the skills systems better.

Question I have is has anyone unlocked any skill from Vehicle structural Engineering (VSE)?

I have heard rumours you can get intuition skills from VSE (so it may be possible to unlock intuition from vse)? Can anyone confirm if this is true?

If intuition is unlocked from VSE am I correct in thinking it will help to skill up VSE faster when it is unlocked?

Now if there are no unlocks from VSE apart from intuition say at level 70 would it be correct to think the skills curve for vse would get progressively more difficult until it comes to a near halt at 70? So that intuition unlock helps to skill vse at bearable level again?

im not a crafter but im pretty sure i unlocked bpc with vse ages ago....not sure at what level that was though, ..not sure that helps u any, but there ya go.

Last edited:
im not a crafter but im pretty sure i unlocked bpc with vse....not sure at what level that was though, ..not sure that helps u any, but there ya go.

Yeah a lot of noob deciples do this on motherships and unlock bpc that way. You get Blueprint Comprehension at level 10 in any engineering profession. According to http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Skill&name=Blueprint_Comprehension.

So if entropedia is right you could unlock Serendipity and Scientist.

Yeah, looks like it unlocks BPC (lvl10), Serendipity (lvl30), Scientist (lvl60) and, assuming Oleg was right, Intuition (lvl80). If a profession gives gains in an unlockable skill like Serendipity, the skill can be unlocked with that profession.

It will be very slow by lvl80 just because of the slowdown in all of the other skills. Intuition likely only contributes around 4% (so you'd gain one profession level from 2500 Intuition).

You gain intuition from many activities like shooting, melee, faping, mindforce, repairing, defence, dont remember if mining too ...
But noone know if it triger unlock at lvl 80 of VSE.
Any hunter unlocked it at lvl 80 of ranged or mele ?

You gain intuition from many activities like shooting, melee, faping, mindforce, repairing, defence, dont remember if mining too ...
But noone know if it triger unlock at lvl 80 of VSE.
Any hunter unlocked it at lvl 80 of ranged or mele ?

If you gain it, you unlock it... its how its allways been.. and logical too :wise:

But Jimmy B, had the correct alinement of skills.

You must have a special avatar Dan, noone else gain intuition by fapping ;)

If you gain it, you unlock it... its how its allways been.. and logical too :wise:

The best way to know is ask someone who have Intuition to skill repair and see if he gets Intuition exps...
Then it will become fact and not rumor...

Unless that, you'll have to unlock intuition with the normal ways, because for what i know, Auktuma is the most skilled player in VSE, with around prof lvl 70 = not enough for Intuition...

The best way to know is ask someone who have Intuition to skill repair and see if he gets Intuition exps...
Then it will become fact and not rumor...

Who has ever said its a rumor?? :scratch2:

Yeah, looks like it unlocks BPC (lvl10), Serendipity (lvl30), Scientist (lvl60) and, assuming Oleg was right, Intuition (lvl80). If a profession gives gains in an unlockable skill like Serendipity, the skill can be unlocked with that profession.

Ok, that's beginning to make more sense.

So basically in crafting we have sub-categories e.g. there are two types of methodology unlocks. MA sure can be "wicked" or rather they don't want skills from one sub-category to help us skill in another sub-category.

It will be very slow by lvl80 just because of the slowdown in all of the other skills. Intuition likely only contributes around 4% (so you'd gain one profession level from 2500 Intuition).

So basically even with intuition unlock we'll be like trying to skill up with the brakes on. MA guy setting the skills for VSE I'm convinced was in an especially evil mood ;)

But Jimmy B, had the correct alinement of skills.

You must have a special avatar Dan, noone else gain intuition by fapping ;)

I fap when attacked so it must be from defence then and im to lasy to test ( its slow and rare gain ) that by jumping from building in PA.

I wanted to point that we had examples where some skills were unlocked when using profession wich triger unlock even if required lvl is already aviable in another profession.

But if your statement is walid "if you gain it, you unlock it" then anyone with lvl 80 in handgun or rifle or blade shud unlock it too.
Avatars with lvl 80 handgun or rifle are many so they all unlocked it already ?

But if your statement is walid "if you gain it, you unlock it" then anyone with lvl 80 in handgun or rifle or blade shud unlock it too.

No, because you don't gain intuition from shooting. You might gain it whilst shooting, because you are evading/dodging at the same time. But the shooting action itself won't give you intuition.

I fap when attacked so it must be from defence then and im to lasy to test ( its slow and rare gain ) that by jumping from building in PA.

I wanted to point that we had examples where some skills were unlocked when using profession wich triger unlock even if required lvl is already aviable in another profession.

no,im above level 80 but no intuition

Hmm, so you unlock neither Manufacture Methodology nor Equipment Methodology at Level 40?

Hmm, so you unlock neither Manufacture Methodology nor Equipment Methodology at Level 40?

That's correct. No unlock from repairing at level 40.

Seems in Crafting there are sub-categories for skills. Repairing seems to fall into a new sub-category of it's own.

Would makes sense, as you are not manufacturing anything. If there are one day more types of things with structural integrity than vehicles, I imagine these might get a separate methodology skill, Structure methodology or similar.

Back