Vehicles are freaking awesome!

Maska

Grammar Police
Society
Supremacy Reign
Mario Maska Macique
Hi,

I just wanted to put in this positive thought between the (often deserved) whining.

Vehicles are awesome! Especially the VTOL-s! I freaking love my Sleipnir MK1. Makes the game so much more fun.

Thank you MA and FPC! Good job!

Now get some mining attachments on vehicles ;)

Yep they rock. Cant wait for the taming system. Wonder what pets my deads will turn into when they open. The only thing I find wrong with vehicles is the 1st person view out of the VTOL that is a bit disapointing

This is the smartest move MA had made in years, I burn oil like an idiot all day long and don't care at all about spending peds. I just love driving/flying around checking the landscape.

Last edited:
yes they are:)...but MA should work on lag and delay issues becouse of the cars. Many people have problems becouse of that.

Yes, they are.

I love driving around in Princess Fiona, and I love VTOL airsupport for missions going deep into hostile grounds (like the crater)

yes they are:)...but MA should work on lag and delay issues becouse of the cars. Many people have problems becouse of that.

I'm one of them, when a vtol enters radar my fps drops to zero:scratch2:

But I have a car and I like it:)

I got to agree :)
Its fun and not to expensive, and are very practical at times also :)

They are very fun.

I just wish MA would make them lootable already.

Yes, I love all of them :yay:

Yea I love the planes

Yep, have to agree.

I love flying the VTOL. I keep annoying my soc mates with offers of flights. I did drop one of them into the crater for some Harbinger fun, but the others don't seem that interested! And apart from that I enjoy flying around the continents. The fuel burn is actually quite low and has suddenly given me a relatively cheap activity in game, even if it is only sight-seeing.

The cars are fun too. Had a lap on the easier-looking of the two tracks east of New Switzerland last night. Is anyone planning to stage races like there were when vehicles first appeared?

The cars are fun too. Had a lap on the easier-looking of the two tracks east of New Switzerland last night. Is anyone planning to stage races like there were when vehicles first appeared?

I tried, but there weren't many people who wanted to race a GP tournament :(

I am not a really big fan of either ... Here are the reasons why:

1.) Taming is still not being re-introduced (Why try to run when you can't even walk?)
2.) Agility has been nerved beyone believe to make cars attractive ... I have a medium agility (74) and used to be able to outrun quite a few mobs ... These days I can't even outrun a chripy (sarcasm intended)
3.) The servers are not up speed to deal with vehicles at busy times (as mentioned before) ... Again why run when you cannot even walk
4.) The handout was a joke ... I am still waiting for my first free vehicle ...

Well, I have had the pleasure to test them all and yes they are fun ... But MA sacrified a lot to introduce them (especially agility)

Angel

Reason I think agility was nerfed was MA didnt want people being able to over take cars or seeing that an avatar could keep up with them in a valk mkI, perhaps? I know certain people have maxed out their agility to 199 I'm sure they could of taken on a few vehicles if they didnt nerf it back a little.

Reason I think agility was nerfed was MA didnt want people being able to over take cars or seeing that an avatar could keep up with them in a valk mkI, perhaps? I know certain people have maxed out their agility to 199 I'm sure they could of taken on a few vehicles if they didnt nerf it back a little.

I have yet to see a person that runs faster then 50 -60 KM/H in reallife most marathon runners do 2 hours for 40 km thats around 15-20Km and thats like a free light person. So a person take over a car ....:scratch2::scratch2:

Lets not turn this into a whining thread.. mkay. There are plenty of threads for that!

Mods pls delete the whine. Cheers!

Well I love em, but comming from a PVP soc I know that it has hurt PVP a bit... PVP mining is a pretty safe thing with these clunks of metal. With the personal storage in them, to the high hit points and armor.

Only MA knows if the decay on vehicles is more then the bullets spent to kill people in PVP.

But Im happy I can actually have an attempt at mining in pvp4 :D.

Lets not turn this into a whining thread.. mkay. There are plenty of threads for that!

wtf ... sure, why not delete a valid post just because it opposes your opinion?

I am not even going to start having a go at such an idiotic statement.

Angel

This generaly tends to happen. You start a thread about how awsome something is for you and you will inadvertently attrackt the whiners to it that will ruen the thread. I totaly agree with your feeling about whiners on this thread and think they should go make a whining thread where they can whine till thier little harts give in where the rest of us dont have to listen to them if we chose so. I think a -rep to the whiners on this thread is inorder

Last edited:
wtf ... sure, why not delete a valid post just because it opposes your opinion?

I am not even going to start having a go at such an idiotic statement.

Angel

-rep well deserved. This is why:

the first point you brought out was that taming has not been reintroduced. How does that come in when talking about vehicles?
There are negative sides to vehicles, yes but thats another story. You whine about several other things as well.

This thread was made to point out that vehicles are FREAKING AWESOME!!!! YAY to vehicles :yay:

Wish MA would give vehicles notros for an extra boost of power when needed. They can ty it in with sweat and give sweat more meaning then Teleporting and sinc chips

Wish MA would give vehicles notros for an extra boost of power when needed. They can ty it in with sweat and give sweat more meaning then Teleporting and sinc chips

Maybe Tier them up. Options to purchase something like Turbos, better fuel or something akin to amps to boost speed etc.

Love the vehicles however they have changed the gameplay substancially.

So easy now now to travel the land. A newbie only has to buy a vtol and follow one of the tp lists and can have all the TP's in an afternoon. It use to take a lot of hard work any many weeks to do this.

Anyway thats progress and now since having them I would hate to go back to the old ways. But do miss some of the old challenges etc.

Jung

Thing have 2 sides.
Its cool to use it.
Is wery bad when other ppl use it.

I wish personal portable turret with infinite ammo on machine gun able to take down any driving or flying weichle before it reach radar boundaries of hunting spot.

On last event almost died in crater.
You cant shoot stuck mobs, lol you cant shoot at all , you cant heal, you cant run - all time freezing.
Each time some Vtol fly arround....

I hope veichles will not be allowed at least on event end on killing boss monster or mother harbringer how we imagin it.

Maybe Tier them up. Options to purchase something like Turbos, better fuel or something akin to amps to boost speed etc.

I think I saw something about that on the reliese notes or thats atleast how I understood it then.

I love vehicles too! The only thing people seem to have against them is that they cause lag for others. This could be fixed pretty easily by MA by giving us an extra control in the graphics options. This would allow the people who are having problems to turn down the graphics for vehicles, or even turn them off. There is currently a similar facility (for turning down the graphics quality, not for turning off) for avatars so it is possible. This would also help in the future when (if) we get more options for pimping our vehicles.

Back