Uber: Vendor pull BC-80

Baldurn

Stalker
Society
Rangers
Archaon Baldurn Zantetsuken
I guess I am not the only person that has been switching instance every 30 min after boss kill to see if vendor was restocked. I entered the wrong instance by mistake and when I found out I switched immediately and checked once again if BP-70 or BC-80 was refilled and there it was. I couldn't believe my eyes that noone else had taken it already with all the alts just standing 24/7 by the vendor. Since it is in the middle of the night I had to pinch myself and really make sure I was not accidentically going to pick a SB-90 with these tokens I have worked on for 1½ year and even entered FFA for. But it really was a BC-80. With nervous fingers I spammed the buy-key and dragged my tokens and voilà. I feel super lucky to get it under these circumstances and really feel for other people that want it but now maybe don't have a chance. TIR was 30/200 but am still super happy :)

index.php

GZ on your 145 Ped item! :wtg:

Gratz :)

Wow big gratz! Must be an amazing feeling after all that hard work!!!

Gratz! I was watching the vendor when this came in stock! Then I saw your name flash up :) awesome weapon, I was considering it! Congrats again.

Back