FYI: Volcano Island

belly of the beast completed yesterday , co ords more around 452,617. just flew around a bit

For those that olaf wont talk did you get the mission to fine personnel on volcano island?

oh and killed 1 bristlhog and got 1 meat.

ty for the info.

I will scour every metre of the area until I find it :D

u have go to top of mountain and u have to stand in front of mothership and see the lava walkway to edge to crater of where hussk suppose to be?? that where u will completed the mission belly of the mission. as per what ppl say " get into the belly of the beast" so that assume the mothership shooting into mountain toward crater. so u have to get on top of that mountain to find that spot. wait till u get message abt mission then go back to mothership then done with mission then talk to guy behind him. it will tell u look for resupply the mothership meats.... so i dont know if other ppl say any mobs.. so i have to try this out right now atm..

...guy behind him. it will tell u look for resupply the mothership meats.... so i dont know if other ppl say any mobs.. so i have to try this out right now atm..

any information about which mobs count (and if only on island) will be welcome :cool:

Last edited:
I think all the mobs on the Island count, although since I can't handle the high maturity Formicacida, Kingfisher, Malcruentor I don't know that 100%

The problem is not every kill counts. I've often had to kill a lot of mobs before I get 1 to count.

Pretty sure only kills on the island count. I tried to kill low maturity Formicacida at Formicacida nest and after killing lots the counter never registered one of the kills.

Last edited:
The problem is not every kill counts. I've often had to kill a lot of mobs before I get 1 to count.

it's the same like in many other missions which have something to do with "collect xxx items"

Pretty sure only kills on the island count. I tried to kill low maturity Formicacida at Formicacida nest and after killing lots the counter never registered one of the kills.

I will check also :)

belly of the beast completed yesterday , co ords more around 452,617. just flew around a bit

ok ... anyone have better coords?

i tried for over an hour now, nothing around there seems to trigger the mission

ok ... anyone have better coords?

i tried for over an hour now, nothing around there seems to trigger the mission

I flew around the North end of the crater place until I found it :S

oh they still didnt find it.. oh what a odd ppl... alright alright i will go back to game again and try to screenshots 2 pics of that spot so they can unlock that mission to try to get next missions to get meats to resupply for ringhorne. yes they are count for mobs on that island not other lands or islands. that i did try test on other lands/islands seem not work. only on that island. but they are for ubers pro ppl. i can manageable to kill few of them but not high maturity lol. i got kills hundred time and wasted my ME so much and i make few ppl happy that i bought sweats to make more ME. :)

ok i am back again so here pixs:

That spot where u have to go there to complete mission call "The belly of the beast" then go back to mothership "Ringhorne" go back to that person then after that go talk to guy who stand behind him. He will give u new mission call "Supply the Ringhorne" to fine 25 edible fine meat on that island only!!

If it's an exact spot that triggers the mission update and not running around for x minutes or a random spot or ... then this might help (i was running east when the mission update popped up):

The meat mission does work, however not every kill counts, perhaps it's - as mentioned above - like the aeth/saba/rex-mission-counter (approx. 12% of kills gives a count).

When u done that mission the belly of the beast. Next mission call "resupply ringhorne" i did went to sunday atrox event. It really odd to see it still working i already completed that resupply ringhorne mission while i hunt atroxs. so i assume it can working out of that volcano island. Just let u all know abt this issue!!
also when i hunt sunday atrox and i did completed mission call "kill em all pt2" same time too. it save my time :)

Hi all.

For me to finish "resupply ringhorne" mission I just run around the mountain and drops bombs, suddenly I have done it :)Not one mob killed :)

Rapido

I confirm that, just completed the mission flying over the spot 45245,61769,804 facing the mothership.

Back