Vote the "best" MA user on PCF

Who is the "best" of them

• Bertha Bot (she's preety fast at posting :)))

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • Marco (just because he's the man)

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Magnus (watch out he keps your "Luck", he's the loot keeper)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Hanne (She's nice and she respond to our question and knows how to use a smiley)

Votes: 56 60.9%

• Total voters

rafacristian

Dominant
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
-Saphire of Dark-
Please vote the best MA user/employee that is using PCF.
I saw many of them posting along the time and i want to see cummunity election.
I'll add a pool which will contain only 4 of them (most important after my opinion) who told us what/where and how it works.

If possible explain your answer and maybe we can change ppl to reply faster or just reply like some forget to do. (You know who i mean, at least McCormick know's because he asked some questions and he is still waiting for an answer)

Last edited:
Magnus...since he is the only MA employee on that list :D

Magnus...since he is the only MA employee on that list :D

You know what i meant. And the others still work for MA/FPC?PCF which in my vision are all part of 1 big cake.

The results are quite predictable :silly2:
cookie.gif

I wanted another option which is just for efds.

Since that is usually the last option, I selected the last option now :p

Using an extensive algoritm determining the number of errors made by each of the nominees, I gathered Bertha Bot is flawless, and therefore she got the vote.

Even though...

she's a bot, so must be evil
she's not as huggable as the other three.

I'll hug Hanne any day over Bertha who is a bit botty omg :silly2:

You left out all the best options. :whistle:

umm, it might have helped if you acctually added all ma accoubts to the poll and didnt include fpc accounts on it. for that reason, im not voting.

umm, it might have helped if you acctually added all ma accoubts to the poll and didnt include fpc accounts on it. for that reason, im not voting.

I dont have all MA/FPC accounts and i made just those options because they are the usual's ppl which interact with us.

theres a dev posts button up top that will give links to all. also, if you intend to include fpc, say that, their 2 seperate companys now.

theres a dev posts button up top that will give links to all. also, if you intend to include fpc, say that, their 2 seperate companys now.

I did not intedted to include just those 4 options.

Of course I voted Hanne, however, I must point out that it is her job, so while she deserves thumbs up for her effort, there's really not reason to chose her over bertha bot, Marco or Magnus, whoever he is.

Bertha, because its techically impossible for her to lie :)

Back