VU 7.3 - Capentry

Michyblueyes

Prowler
Aweb
I think that we despretly need carpentry as i cant afford even with a resoable deposit to decorate my apartment (large hehehe) it seems people are makeing big money off this. This is an update that we despratly need hopefully it will include the sales of the shop's. Not to rain on MA's parade VU 7.2 is the best that i have ever seen and seems to be a trend toward MA relasing good qoulity VU's focused on providing a single or two big update to a high standered

it said that:

Housing decorations added
Dozens of items designed for making a home nice and comfortable have been added, including paintings, statues, and baskets.

in 7.2 listing

So if it drops frequently price will go down. Atm its insane.

The current diversity of the items is fine and the new ones that added sound like a good idea it just that either capentry has to be added soon of the looting of items has to go up massivly as the prices can concevably go down due to the fact there are 2 -3 pages of furniture on the auction for 3000 potental new apartment. The sums just dont add up

Relax. Wait a week or two. This VU is new you know...

DD
:evilking:

REALX!?! ARE YOU TELLING ME TO RELAX?!!
GIMMIE PED!

:laugh:

I have some rather nice paintings that cannot be auctioned..

2 for sale atm -

Exarosaur skin, Raven Vallley - 200ped each :D

But yeah wait a week or two...new VU kicking in and furniture will start to appear :eek:

Ya I am not at all worried about furnishing and decorations atm...
It seems they already have started dropping at higher rates. Sure ppl are going to want to be the first to own new items, or to get items for their new pads, but give it a month or two and all prices will come down substantially :)

And carpentry would be nice, yes ;)

Back