VU10 Places / Coords

Has anyone found a nice spawn of low maturity argos yet?

where is pvp1 with calamusoids? :(

very cool thread i likr theida of sharing screenies of interesting spot

Athena Spaceport

Has anyone found a nice spawn of low maturity argos yet?

OUtside of twin peaks. around to the back side of the mountain... if you go east you hit the mixed spawn. go west then hang a right and stick close to the mountain till you find the the road that goes between them. Was all Young yesterday

where is pvp1 with calamusoids? :(

Calmusoid Male outcast-warlord are in the SW"er" quadrant of Eudoria, sorry I'm at work and I don't have coords to see, no pvp area

Athena Spaceport

WTH that is the golf course i was talking about. The tp is offline and i didn't get a entry !!! damn you MA took me over 4 houres to get out of there (including 4 BSOD en 10 CTD)

newrig.jpg

well i found the new oil rig

cheers

ermik

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Waterfall west of Athena Spaceport.

One of many volcano's

Hehe , if it's the one Near Ares , i've climbed inside of it yesterday xD quite a deep one too , and not so hard to get inside :p

I need some help,

im addict to hunt drokas, drones, warrior, trooper, legionere. I have only found some small drone 01-05 near Jason. Its like hunting cirpy with shadow, wrong ballpark. I whan't kick the big Kahunas ass. Anyone know where they are? Seen
some globals :rolleyes:

Also I looking for new tps, saw a spaceport/center screenie looks like a new one. :silly2:

I need some help,

im addict to hunt drokas, drones, warrior, trooper, legionere. I have only found some small drone 01-05 near Jason. Its like hunting cirpy with shadow, wrong ballpark. I whan't kick the big Kahunas ass. Anyone know where they are? Seen
some globals :rolleyes:

Also I looking for new tps, saw a spaceport/center screenie looks like a new one. :silly2:

I've heard they are in the crater N from pheonix :)

WTH that is the golf course i was talking about. The tp is offline and i didn't get a entry !!! damn you MA took me over 4 houres to get out of there (including 4 BSOD en 10 CTD)

I think thats a totally different place, what u call the "golf course" is a 2hr run from there n alot closer to fort troy.... when it comes online its gonna be amazing. its worth checking out!

An island off south coast of Eudoria turns out to be a useless cliff.

(at least until MF teleportation is back :D)

Waterfall west of Athena Spaceport.

Did you jump off it? I would like to see the how the water reacts to something from that kind of height...

Summary in OP maybe? Or maybe combine with similar threads?

Did you jump off it? I would like to see the how the water reacts to something from that kind of height...
yes, I did; no special effects noticed.

but I stepped into the river few steps above the waterfall, and it seems there is current in rivers now. :rolleyes:

Have done a bit of exploring... found PvP3... it's quite large, east of aegis, south of echidna, north of Chimera...

Question though... seems that the lootable PvP areas are showing as GREEN on the map... but the non-lootable area that someone posted a screenie of shows as RED

Rather backwards, I would say.

Will post screenies, etc, when I get back in game.

Back