VU10 ReShaping My Private Property

Camelman

Provider
Society
Groene Draeck
Bastian "CamelMan" deGreijze
And the landowner who've put energy into the name of his LA, "Atrax Beach" (including cost of registering a doman name) probably isn't happy now (it's said it's not a beach anymore).

I read this somewhere and thought:
They CANT do that, if at all not to Einstein !?! :wise:

Marco knows that too..

..then I also noticed my Datsja in Echidna NW (changed to SW) has a pretty deep/steep hole in its garden?, where there was a hill! I used to drag chairs outside, and sit for hours in the sun..

..and I also saw our Mansion in Raven Village is now set in the middle of a cactuslike, forestfired and desolated countryside?, where we used to have giant pine trees and grassy hills! Our children used to play there..

• Question: :proof: Where can we file our complaint / have MA change the terrain-code a bit in our favour?

We Have Feelings Too!
Right. You should have seen the look on my face when I -finally!- reached the top of the mountain and was able to see over it into our beloved Raven valley.. That image. What a Shock! No, wouldn't even wish that for my enemy. I'm not claiming emotional damage here now, am I?

No. This is about our property deed, and the square feet of soil/water/trees that was ours.

Is it changeable? Yes. MA did.
Into something we like? Yes. VU10 imagery rocks.
Can I insert a pool? No. MA didn't.

So, based on the rules above:
Where can we submit a request for that cool Land ReShaping you showed us?

:D

Well I must say I think this very very interesting.

If you would be able to move a mountain, do the vegitation and soil, all LA would be customisable (with costs, which ofc go in the lootpool)

Then the world would not be as static and hunting and mining grounds can be made more attractive.

All items belong to FPC, including claim deeds. Given that, all land clearing tools are being used on...uhhh.... planet cyrene. kthxbai

Ma drop me a few Bulldozers in my loot so I can earn some ped fixxing land areas ;) :laugh:

Contact me in game.

Blackjack's Thermonuclear Land-Area resurfacing.

All contracts include a complimentary gieger counter.:cool:

Blackjack :cowboy:

Yeah Camelman, Id like to sympathise BUT..

My hill top house suddenly became lake-side, crystal clear waters mate.. So no way Im complaining :laugh:

So BooHoo away, I aint listening :rofl:

*Sunning oneself away, may have a surf later, water looks stunning, James get me a beer!, cheers!* :beerchug:

Cactus ridden home now mate?

Come visit me if you like... Bring your swimming shorts btw :cool:

muhahhahahhahahha! :laugh:

Sorry, I cant but gloat, my house has the most stunning veiws EVER!!! :yay:

Back