Society
WE EM SOC
Lisa Snygglisa Labolina
Couldnt submin a new highscore to mumu or momo or whatever it was called :(

same here :wise:

and i got high score on like 6+ games :tongue2:

silverbane said:
Couldnt submin a new highscore to mumu or momo or whatever it was called :(

Seems to be working fine, and i see you have the top score atm in MuMu :confused:

Some of the games doesnt have a "Submit" button, so it sends automatically.

MindBuster said:
Some of the games doesnt have a "Submit" button, so it sends automatically.

This is true, some send automaticly yet ...it fails to do it :(
I lost quite a few high scores myself :(

What are the "symptoms" when that happens ?

Everything seems fine server side.

showimage.php

This 705 I scored just doesn't want to register, it doesn't show on top of the list at 2, it comes up down after the 10 , still beeing as nr. 2 .Notice how the length in seconds is unknown ?

showimage.php

Sometimes when I can't submit a score this msg shows up , not many times though.

Aha, i see, well, the first one seems to be caused by packet loss, the other one looks like a cookie timeout/fail.

Dunno if your cookies might be messed up, that happens, if it's not too much trouble try clearing your cookies.
As for the packet loss, that could be caused by many things, the packet do have a long way to go around the internet before reaching the server.

Read here about packet loss and what you can do to try to prevent it.

Things seems to be running smooth, the internet might have had a hickup at some time today as it seems the cases are around the same time.

Not much i can do about it.

Ah , yes , I do have the pleasure to use one of the shittiest connections possible:duh: but I thought it could be also something else since others said about submit button not working.

Hmm, i did some testing, it seem that MuMu was kinda bugged, so i have disabled it, not available anymore.

Thanks all for reporting.

Waaaah again :( I kinda liked that game :p

Back