Wanderlust? The Federation of Free Wanderers is recruiting!

Pirx Danford

Elite
Society
Federation of Free Wanderers
Pirx Danford
Hello traveler,

We are the Federation of Free Wanderers. Founded in June 2006, we will soon be 4 years old and still going strong.To keep it that way we want to grow and find new friends to join us.

What we can offer is a friendly circle of mature players, who have very diverse interests and experiences within EU.
We are not about skilling at all and our hierarchy only works the way that it shows how much someone is integrated within the society.
In other words we are all about people, we want to have members that want to be friends with us and we will help with any problems if we are able to do so.
So another thing we can offer is a drama free and friendly environment with no pressure to perform any certain activity.

Even though we are somewhat of lone wolves, when we act together we are a force to be reckoned with.
We demonstrated this fact when we won the Festival of Firepower twice.
In regards to activities together we also did beacons often when they still worked
and when enough members are online team hunts happen to be organized on a whim.

To join us you should fulfill 3 requirements:
- you should have played Entropia Universe for at least 3 months
- you should be over 18 years of age
- you should accept our Code of Conduct

The member base is mostly european based but we would very much like to grow to a more international society with members from all over the world.
If you have questions do not hesitate to ask in here or by private message to me, or maybe your question is already answered in the FAQ in the society forum.

Last edited:
Hi everybody.

Just in time to reaffirm the universal validity of Murphys Law it is exactly now that the application procedure became severely bugged.

It is impossible to apply to a society at the moment even if it is open for applications, which we are.

I tried the player to player invite and it does work, thanks to Poncy for that.

If someone wants to join I fear we will have to meet in person.

A Great group of Entropians to hang out with :)

Too bad the application system is bugged during ur recruiting banner campaign.. talk about bad timing ... i do like ur animated banner tho, creative :)

Bumping this, folks.

We are still looking for new people.

And we are still recruiting :)

:tiphat:BUMP, FoFW is still looking for new wanderers.

- Monk

1-year bump!

We are still recruiting :)

We are still recruiting new members, but as I am very inactive please do write a PM to me here in the forum should you want to join. I set my profile up so I receive Emails when a PM arrives, so even if my last activity in here is a few days or weeks in the past I will probably become aware of your PM quite instantly.

Back