Want to spend less money on the Merp Iron Challenge?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Alice

Slayer
Society
Rising Potentials
Alice in Wonderland
that may be a bit problematic to explain :p

but let me try anyway

i am currently hunting lots of merps (already completed the 10k quest) and after my last test with Faye (thanks Faye :)) it seems to work out

i am hunting them usually with this style:
1 hit with my unL embra sword (28-56 dam), then i go on finishing it with other weapons
as you may know, a merp young has 50 HP, so i kill some on first strikes, but amazingly few, the rest needs finishing

so what i could offer, is that i make a damage stack share team and let my team member do the finishing (an opalo should do)
so the team member would save kinda 50% of the merp killing cost at least
as well as get the kills to count towards his quest (as i said, worked with Faye, if it turns out it suddenly doesn't i will stop this :p)

my "payment" will be the saved time, since i don't have to finish all the time and just attack each merp once

generally i am hunting at new switzerland atm, so you will face tax, although i guess i gonna have to pay most of that one
also, you should have a decent armor up for the task
pixie 1a will last ~1-2 hours and just let 1 damage through, else you may have to try to get predator L, or Kobold if 4-6 damage will be ok for you
(i can give armor advice for that ingame too, but this should be a decent guideline already :))

remember that i do melee, so i will likely have more than 1 merp around at the time and you will get some hits too
generally the team mate attacking merp has priority (if i notice it)

my demand are that i get the first hit on the merp (if i am swarmed and terribly busy no need to wait for me though :p) cause else i overkill a lot possibly and overpay
explosive finishers I don't want, cause that keeps me on getting damage until each one has low enough HP to get hit

i tend to hunt merps ~17-19 MA time over the week and mostly more or less the whole day over the weekend

so, if anyone is interested and want to try you can pm me
ofc i keep the right to cancel this thingie if it doesnt work out for me as well :)

ah, just one team member per time ofc :D

Wow, what a service! I see this could work nicely.

I really like this idea and I think I'll give it a try sometime. You know how slow I am so I guess I don't need to expand on what I mean by "sometime" ;) definitely interested though!

Sounds great for people who wouldn't be sitting around 90% of the time if we could sit (AKA me :silly2:).

Roll up, roll up!

Alice, you're always so helpful. :thumbup:

I have an additional tip for your finishers. They can make markup while using their tt weapon by picking a high TIR one and selling it the Deathifier for +5 PEDs when it hits 0.9 tier. His buying thread is in the the appropriate subforum and i'm too lazy to dig up the link. ;)

Incidentally i think this is a bug. It should either be damage decides or kill shot for who gets the point toward their mission. I thought that our community manager had said something to that effect. :scratch:

Alice, you're always so helpful. :thumbup:

I have an additional tip for your finishers. They can make markup while using their tt weapon by picking a high TIR one and selling it the Deathifier for +5 PEDs when it hits 0.9 tier. His buying thread is in the the appropriate subforum and i'm too lazy to dig up the link. ;)

Incidentally i think this is a bug. It should either be damage decides or kill shot for who gets the point toward their mission. I thought that our community manager had said something to that effect. :scratch:
he already got 6 or 8 from me 2 weeks ago :p
a new batch is in the works :D

and ya, i thought it is damage decides, so 50% of damage (what -I- do with the embra, thats the point of it), but Faye tested with me and she got the merp kills
so seems to work
but i am open for a test, if it doesnt for the team member we can stop it as well (or rather, he stops and i finish by myself :p)

I already enjoyed this service with a Opalo SGA .. quite fun and also fast

:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back