FYI: Warning, apparent price manipulation!

Status

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
NOTICE:
when i was at work, my son played with my avatar and skilled mindforce... i heard today first from an friend that i have 2 bids on mf chips... i ask the day if any1 knows him.... make an fl request to him... i want to talk to him and i hope he is a good guy and make with me an deal for the mistake...don´t want to manipul anything...

So apparently this is not a willing market manipulation, but I do believe we can all learn from this that you should not allow your son (or anyone) to access your account.

There are two Kinetic Attack Chip VI (L) listed in auction, one with TT value 31.61PED and the other at 22.99PED.

They were listed by avatar Jack *** *** at start bid 104.37% (both of them) and has one bid each by avatar Jack **** ****, one at 3267.13% and 4453.16%, both of which is exactly 1000PED above the start bid.

(Note: Names were edited in order to not show the whole name but still show they had a common part).

This seems like obvious market manipulation to me?

Anyways, support case sent and just posting this warning here so that people will not let themselves be tricked if those chips are allowed to sell and bring the MV data up on this chip (which is already hard to find at a decent price lately).

Last edited:
That jack is not this jack... Just so its clear lol.

Ty for the warning

Jack be nimble.
Jack be quick.
Jack jumped over the candlestick.

Jumped to low and didnt clear the flame.
Now he is know as Annie Maime.

If anyone would ever pay 300% on that crap when most times you can get it for TT is an idiot. I love people that manipulate meaningless crap. Let them do it. Is great for all of us. Auction fee may go in loot, and if is not, it may pay some costs for MA and who knows... one day they buy servers...

I should report you for manipulating the market by not allowing the price of that item to reach its potential, since some people are willing to pay 300% for it.

In case you are not aware of this simple fact, ALL markets in EU are manipulated in one way or another. After a while, maybe you get to figure it out. Ofc, not all people are idiots trying to push meaningless shit... but they work together for the common good... I suppose you could say that. You'll feel better.

hey guys

when i was at work, my son played with my avatar and skilled mindforce... i heard today first from an friend that i have 2 bids on mf chips... i ask the day if any1 knows him.... make an fl request to him... i want to talk to him and i hope he is a good guy and make with me an deal for the mistake...don´t want to manipul anything...

Updated support case by adding a link to this post.

Nothing to do with price manipulation.

DJ's been asking all day in soc chat if anyone knows this guy so he can fix this problem.

Anywaaays, if a mod sees this they can shut it or whatever :coffee:

I'll shut the support case about it, but be more careful in the future and do not allow others to play on your account, I am not sure it is allowed according to the EULA

That really sucks... maybe it's time to get a Gold Card and to have your son make his own avatar..

~Danimal

Does anyone happen to know the avatar who created the Auction?

None of us in soc know it or can find any information about it.

Does anyone happen to know the avatar who created the Auction?

None of us in soc know it or can find any information about it.

He is in the player register so I assume that the best way to contact him would be to add him via that... if you want to find someone that knows him, probably create a new thread with his name in the title :wise:

He is in the player register so I assume that the best way to contact him would be to add him via that... if you want to find someone that knows him, probably create a new thread with his name in the title :wise:

Ah, I didn't look in the register myself, another soc mate did and said he wasn't listed. :ahh:

Hopefully he'll understand and work something out with refunding the peds or something.

That really sucks... maybe it's time to get a Gold Card and to have your son make his own avatar..

~Danimal

Or give him a good smack!

Isn't having more than one person play an avatar... aww.. nevermind, MA DON'T GIVE A SHInkiba tooth. After all their favorite participant, CAPSLOCK MAN does the same thing.

already contact support

Protokoll für Supportfall 220570:

2012-01-18 13:54 Du schriebst:

my son played, when i was at work , whit my avatar and skilled mindforce... he buyed some chip in the auc! for some minutes an friend tell me that i buyed 2 Kinetic Attack Chip VI (L) over 1k ped!!!
chip 1: created 4.03.21 - 1024 ped seller jack zacco delany
chip 2: created 4.03.20 - 1033 ped seller jack zacco delany

don´t know him or find him...

pls help me

2012-01-18 20:09 Entropia Universe-Support:

Hi,

Thank you for your report.

According to our logs you did buy at 2012-01-10 11:36:08 a Kinetic Attack Chip VI (L) for 1024.00 PED and at 2012-01-16 07:12:59 you bought Kinetic Attack Chip VI (L) for 1033.00.

Please let me know if you need more information.

Kind regards,

Owen | Planet Calypso Support

....and the nice help!!!

According to our logs you did buy at 2012-01-10 11:36:08 a Kinetic Attack Chip VI (L) for 1024.00 PED and at 2012-01-16 07:12:59 you bought Kinetic Attack Chip VI (L) for 1033.00.

That doesn't really make any sense since the chips have been on auction for 4.5 days and have 2.5 days left... but they say you bid on them 2 and 8 days ago? :scratch2:

I watched a funny bid war I seen in auction the other day as well that could be considered price fixing. Brukite was being bid on and it was way over buyouts of many other stacks in the AH. I mean way over, stack of 71 stones going for almost 100PED, when there were many many other stacks of hundreds and hundreds of stones going for buyouts for mear PEDs. But these two people just kept raising the bid for a long time I quit watching and they were still bidding it up. Just never made sense unless they just never wanted the other to have that small stack of stones :p

Just thought it was funny and shared as maybe being relevant here.

this is the one side when you pay some peds for a bit fun...
but i lost over 2k ped for nothing...
the seller: Jack Zacco Delany is still offline...
all people who knows my ava name Jack Djonator Wolfskin from my old soc Alpha wildD3amons and my Soc NBK, guys who trade items with me or anything, that i´m a player who helps other when i can... i hope that i become now some help when he still not answer my request to talk with him...
thx

Status
Back