WARNING TO ALL EU FRIENDS on my FB Account

Jamhot

Elite
Pinky! Where are the plans for our return to Entro
Society
Freelancer
Jamhot 'Jamhot' Daddy'O'
My Facebook account has been hacked ' Jamhot Tattooist'. I've just logged ingame and been warned that whoever is now in my account is trying to scam EU people on my FB accounts friends list. This person is trying to get Entropians to meet an avatar ingame {removed} If your and EU'r and your friends with me on said facebook account.

DELETE ME IMMEDIATELY!

I won't be adding any entropians to my new facebook account, as It's obviously someone from within our universe that has done this to me. This has totally fucked up my real life job as I use facebook for my tattooing business!

Jamhot

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear that Jam :(

That sucks man! +REP for the warning.

Menace

Hope it all works out in the end mate, good luck:eek:

Had to let you know as soon as I could m8.
Hope you get things sorted.
Xeno.

I very sorry to hear this bad news. +Rep for the warning. :yup:

spotted {removed} at ithaca, about 0600 or 0700 UTC, today 10/8/11
I muted him/her.
It appeared to be a begging style 'attempt'.

{removed}

Hope you get it all sorted.

On a side note, just hit 1000 posts (took me long enough haha)

Thats terrible..

{removed} and this person was at Ithaca begging?

(thank You John)..:)

Last edited:
Thought it was odd when you PM'd me on FB asking for peds.

Good luck with getting it all sorted out PopTart

Yeah as anyone who know's me will know, I never ask, beg, or borrow anything. I'm a proud man! :cool:

Jamhot

Yeah as anyone who know's me will know, I never ask, beg, or borrow anything. I'm a proud man! :cool:

Jamhot

I thought something was funny when "you" contacted me the other night on FB chat...I hope you get this resolved!

You can get your account back from facebook and reset to a new, more difficult password. Hopefully that would help you keep your business. No one contacted me but I haven't been on as much.

Hope it works out!
Hugz

You don't have me on FB but then I haven't created an account for my EU avatar, only for my fleshy, breathing avatar!

I hope this can be resolved.

Goodluck, Jamhot.

Haven't deleted you and won't til I hear more, since you may get control of fb account back hon. No pms asking me for anything either, just your usual bs status posts :laugh: :hug:

Edit, oh well, re reading, you clearly asked, so I will delete you. Consider creating an account for your avatar only as many of us have, keeps it separate from rl stuff you probably don't really want everyone reading anyway. Gl on getting it all sorted.

Last edited:
Back