Warning! Worse loot when streaming!

on the contrary my dear freind i did went on to kill the 22 mob offline
and 15 more mobs offline

i have posted the result here:

Well, clearly its the mob after the last mob you killed that would have been the super mega hof. Its like asking when will it be tomorrow?

Well, clearly its the mob after the last mob you killed that would have been the super mega hof. Its like asking when will it be tomorrow?

what do you mean?

I did went on to kill the next mob i just closed xsplit first to see if there was a differnce in loot and yes there was a huge differnce in return i got 1 global and 3 armor pieces I dont know what you are talking about

another thing about xsplit and Entropia program is always when i close xsplit Entropia close too. so i have to start Entropia again why is that happening to me?

Last edited:
just stop trying...

...there is a basic comprehension problem in here...like watching someone explain differential calculus to a 3rd grader...:banghead:

Brick

Let me just say Star would have stopped streaming ages ago if the loot was even 1% lower then he expected. And he didn't. And his data set is just a little bit bigger then yours (by a factor 10000 or so).

Cheers
Siam

okay read Legions post about mining what is a vein sounds interresting. I will show it to the other patients:lolup:

did a 2nd test run today online streaming on twitch.tv

same result 16 mobs killed all loot under 6 ped

now im doing offline test 16 mob first mob was a 103.80 ped global

mmmh dont know just seems loot is better when i am offline from twitch.tv

Last edited:
It's not streaming. To not lose money you should never do your hunts while the moon is full :wise:

2nd testrun results from offline

» 103 ped
» 2nd mob 5.47 ped
» already prove im right
» i dont even have to continue im right
» but i continue anyways
» loot is good offline
» 3rd mob 6.30 ped
» the global was a gun nice
» 103.80 ped
» 4 mob 5.53 ped
» 5 mob 5.07 ped
» 6 mob was a lambda doesnt count
» 6 mob 5.13 ped
» 7 mob 5.20 ped
» see i dont get the 1-2 pedder anymnore
» they are all over 5 ped so my theory about loot is correct
» 8 mob 5.33 ped
» 9 mob 5.59 ped
» wow i dont think you will see any high end hunts from me anymore here on twitch
» oh no there it was 10 mob 1.42 ped wtf
» 11 mob 5.07 ped
» 12 mob 5.71 ped
» 13 mob 6.03 ped
» 14 mob 2.04 ped
» 15 mob 5.29 ped
» 16 mob 2.29 ped
» done im coming online now

ok why is this thread still going it really should be locked for it's nonsense.

Sometimes you Get on a good Wave of loot then Sometimes your ona bad loot cycle

gotta lose to win....
has nothing to do with streaming.

has nothing to do with streaming.

Besides being occupied by the photoshooting artwork while hunting, there could be two more explainations:

- If you stream it, especially of other people are watching, power of the present spirits are taken away from the location. If no one is watching, there can be a risk that there will be that force will be accumulated, and be released at an unforeseen location at an unforeseen moment.

- By observing, there can be a risk that by observing you have an influence on the quantum state.

I really hope OP is a troll, if not then i really hope he never gets to have an influence over anything important.

» 103 ped
» 2nd mob 5.47 ped
» already prove im right
» i dont even have to continue im right
» but i continue anyways
» loot is good offline

i'm really amazed you managed to reach the level that you have in game with this thinking, 2 mobs is not a "test", 16 mobs is not a test, 100 mobs is not a test.
last year i tested mining so returns could be compared to the past, for that i collected data on +/-7000 claims, with 28% hitrate just imagine how many drops that is.
the statistician that analysed the data said this was a minimal amount to be able to say something statistically significant about the data.
just think about it for a minute, you are talking about 16 events out of 1000's of mobs being killed at the same time, and somewhere someone was getting 600% or more return for 16 mobs, should he think hes cracked the loot system by your logic?

I have THE explanation: :yay:

After speaking with the Devs, I got the explanation, that MA wants to give the impression, that you make money when you hunt, to attract new players, and to generally look cool.

So they implemented a "stream listener", allowing them to detect when people stream, and adjust the loot accordingly, improving it dramatically when you stream. :wise:

Unfortunately they made a small bug... Something about an extra '!' in the code they said. :duh:

Ok, maybe I didn't speak with the Devs, but it COULD be true. Theoretically. Or something.

aaaaar hh You are all trolling me i dont like but it funny seriously I was not trying to be funny when i started this.

I am 100% sure loot is decrease by a tracking device in the Program, like in the old days when you turn down the sound for comercials you got a warning a bout your loot will be decreased if you do that. Cant you remember that? it was before cryengine 2. before 2010.

Hmmmm...now this is getting somewhere...

Besides being occupied by the photoshooting artwork while hunting, there could be two more explainations:

- If you stream it, especially of other people are watching, power of the present spirits are taken away from the location. If no one is watching, there can be a risk that there will be that force will be accumulated, and be released at an unforeseen location at an unforeseen moment.

- By observing, there can be a risk that by observing you have an influence on the quantum state.

...the whole...if a maffoid falls in the forest...and no one is there to stream it...does it make a loot theory?

Very interesting...

ok why is this thread still going it really should be locked for it's nonsense.

OP says he is serious:)loco:) and we...as a community...are trying to help him...so go away!:laugh:

Brick

Last edited:
I don't think he is :loco: My tinfoil hat remark is a joke.

I just think he needs to do a real test with a much large number of kills.

I stream so I am interested in seeing a real study done.

I don't find that my loot is better or worse if streaming or not but I don't track it separately so who knows.

Maybe Kim could say something about this? :cool:

I do remember the old warning that disabling ads reduced loot.

Better dedicated bandwidth?

I don't think he is :loco: My tinfoil hat remark is a joke.

I just think he needs to do a real test with a much large number of kills.

I stream so I am interested in seeing a real study done.

I don't find that my loot is better or worse if streaming or not but I don't track it separately so who knows.

Maybe Kim could say something about this? :cool:

I do remember the old warning that disabling ads reduced loot.

...better loot? A ping feature? The reality is there is no apparent reasoning why MA would want to reduce streaming...it is free advertising...they should want to increase advertising...so simple logic would argue otherwise...Occam's razor provides the answer to your ponderings based on your own post...his sample size is too small to even assert a theory and frankly this is definitely a place to start with the null hypothesis...and you yourself state that across your own sample which is much larger albeit anecdotal is not different...and comparing an ingame feature to an out-game action are two entirely different things...

...so tin foil hat remains...

Brick

truth is streaming probably triples your loot since it is free advertising for them. Imagine your losses if you hadn't been streaming. ;)

Ad Terminals... better loot... Man I wish they'd bring that back, lol. Lets go MA, get some product placement and ads in here and share a bit of the revenue to loot pool! Then streaming might not be so bad for your ped card :rolleyes:

...better loot? A ping feature? The reality is there is no apparent reasoning why MA would want to reduce streaming...it is free advertising...they should want to increase advertising...so simple logic would argue otherwise...Occam's razor provides the answer to your ponderings based on your own post...his sample size is too small to even assert a theory and frankly this is definitely a place to start with the null hypothesis...and you yourself state that across your own sample which is much larger albeit anecdotal is not different...and comparing an ingame feature to an out-game action are two entirely different things...

...so tin foil hat remains...

Brick
I have told you that I have been streaming almost every week the last years.
So it doesn't matter the size is not big. my experience is what matters.

Hmm, if you know for a fact that when you stream you loose PED why do you do it for 2.5 years and not stop?

If I burn myself touching a red hot ember I do not keep grabbing those embers in hopes they are cold. Adjust playing style that suits you best is all, some stream and see no issue, but if you do maybe you just need to adjust your tactics to make you more happy. Maybe instead of stream do vid capture and post that instead if you must have others see you play.

theory: streamers don't exploit as much when they stream since stream allows others to see what they are doing so therefore their loot goes down as a result of the stream?...

please lock this nonsense

I was really hoping someone would mention QED. :lolup:

Back