Warrior

Status
There are warriors W/SW from Tukar tp, but they are mixed with drones, and if you go far enough you get to troopers and legionaires..

smurf

Damage test

I wasn't happy with the numbers on Entropedia, and there was a recent change with the attack animation/style on Warriors (they now do a shooting attack and a close attack) so I did some testing on these with help from Jimmy B, and here are the results:

In Goblin+6a, a Gen 5's shoot attack did 57.2 damage.
Goblin decayed 0.467 which corresponds to 7.45 damage absorbed.
6a decayed 1.848 which is 23 absorbed, which is the maximum protection possible from 6a.
So we have penetration and burn with a small amount of either acid or impact (or both).

Did the same test but taking a close melee-type attack, which did 44.6 damage.
Goblin decayed 0.383 which is 6.27 absorbed.
6a decayed 1.848, the maximum again.
So this appears at first sight to be the same damage types as the shoot attack.

Scaling up the total unprotected damage from these attacks (87.65 and 73.87) to find an integer maximum, the most likely option looks to be 106 maximum damage, of which 9 is either impact or acid, or a combination of both. Since those numbers fit almost perfectly for both of the tested attacks, it seems almost certain that there is no difference between the two attacks as far as damage types are concerned (though there is a difference in that they are dodge/evade attacks).

So from now on I'm assuming that both attacks are the same and testing with shooting attacks only, and all on Gen 5.

In Goblin+5d, took 82.4 damage.
5d decay 0.361 which is 6 absorbed.
This must be 4 penetration plus 2 of something else, which must be either cut or stab, so we can rule out cold and acid.
Goblin decay 0.523 which is 8.2 absorbed.
So total hit without protection would have been 96.6 which fits with 9 impact from 106 total maximum.

Goblin+2c, took 64.3 damage.
2c decays 0.297 which is 5 absorbed, so it's cut not stab.

Ghost+6b, took 39.1 damage.
6b decays 0.294 which is 5 absorbed, which is all the impact, so rules out electric.
Ghost decays 1.659 which is 21.25 absorbed.
65.35 total unprotected hit, of which 5.55 is impact leaving 15.7 more for the Ghost to absorb, 12 of which must be the penetration and burn, and remaining 3.7 must be cut which would fit with 6 cut from a full damage hit.

So the damage types are burn, pen, cut, impact (assuming no shrapnel as usual), and Gen 5 does 106 maximum, of which 9 is impact, 5 is cut.

Unplated Polaris, took 49.0 damage.
Polaris decays 1.796 which is 27.38 absorbed, so total unprotected hit would be 76.37.
This works out as 3.6 cut absorbed, leaving 23.77 penetration (no impact or burn on Polaris), which scales up to 33 maximum Penetration.

So Warrior Gen 5 does 106 maximum, made up of 9 impact, 5 cut, 33 penetration, 59 burn, which works out very approximately as 55% burn, 30% pene, 10% impact, 5% cut.

I think there are a few south of the hadesheim crater

Don't know any clean spawn. There are 01-03 north of Boreas slightly mixed with high drones (not a problem with a tagger, if you don't want to touch drones), and 03+ west of Emerald Lakes Mall similarly mixed with drokas. I personally did my 1k and 5k warriors at Boreas.

Why not to take all 3 missions and shoot all kinds of toasters on sight :D

Try here :

warriors_986949.jpg

------- ---------- ------------ ------- ------

Last edited:
theres a spawn close to sc s of minnopolis

Good job ak updating the bestiary :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!
Is anyone familiar with a good spot for big ones?

Cheer´s

Status
Back