Wastelander quotes

GeorgeSkywalker

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
George Ace Skywalker
I thought some of the things wastelanders were saying very quite funny :)

Nice to see MA trying to put some roleplay into their events. Did anyone take pics of the quotes? or remember what they were?

I remember the reverend would say something like, "I kick ass for the lord" another one said "I got me a pretty one" or something like that ...

Create your own wastelander quote if you like :yay: (could be interesting reading those too)

If you watch Judge Dread the movie, you will see some waste landers in there. They were basically playing the exact role of those, they even said some of the same lines they say in the movie and the wastelanders in the movie were also very religious to the point where they would sacrifice humans for the lord lol. The only difference is that in Judge Dread the wastelands were called the cursed earth.

I hear I missed some funny stuffs coming from the WasteLanders.
I r sad panda. :(

Subscribing to see some funnies ! :yay:

If you watch Judge Dread the movie, you will see some waste landers in there. They were basically playing the exact role of those, they even said some of the same lines they say in the movie and the wastelanders in the movie were also very religious to the point where they would sacrifice humans for the lord lol. The only difference is that in Judge Dread the wastelands were called the cursed earth.

Ah I c...I didn't know that thanks for the info.

edit:
tried searching for judge dread wastelander quotes, no luck on google ;)

Last edited:
From my chatlog
[Wastelander Rawhide Howard] Got one! I gots me a pretty one!
[Wastelander Reverend Lewis] I cleanse you from the face of Calypso in the name of the Lord !

That's all I got to see them say,

Wastelander A : VICTOR! The rig is ours.
Wastelander B : Who's Victor?

I forgot to take a pic. :(

There were, indeed, some funny quotes coming from those wastelanders....

The one I will always remember was this....

[Wastelander Rawhide Howard] Come to Rawhide, Coz :)

This being said as he was chasing after me in and around the oil rig. :holyshit:

Create your own wastelander quote if you like :yay: (could be interesting reading those too)

• Come here, <your name>, I can upgrade your armour.
  • I swallow your soooooooul!!! (repeatedly of course ;))
  • That one got nice underwear.
  • Does it hurt when I do this?
  • I got beer. You want one?
  • Here's to you.

Back