Suggestion: We need more achievements (and we need to see them)

Msturlese

Stalker
Society
Dirty Dingos
Marco Killy Stur
I Opened my achievement page
biggest "kill count" is 1m monster
well i passed it so i suppose 90% of players passed it too
please add more milestones
500k steps and possibily also a progressbar so we know how much we miss to reach next step)
same for bullets shot

i woulsd add a category for "total skils pool" in steps of 100.000 points 1 to 1.5m

Just scrap the thing LOL, it has absolutelty no value, I would even go as far as call the feature annoying and disruptive
This is a harder sell than the argument to not create it in the first place, since a few people may have put a lot of time and money into earning certain Achievements, but yeah, I think to the extent that people aren't just ignoring it entirely, it's adding net negative value to Entropia, by reinforcing a mentality of confinement within narrow, top-down imposed goals and user experiences, a mentality deeply at odds with the fundamental value proposition of Entropia. We certainly should not build on this system, and maybe a warning of its removal in UE5 coupled with PED compensation based on the number of Achievements unlocked would be the best course of action.

I love your enthusiasm..

Only issue is and not to sound negative, there is "Skill pills/codex/botting-macros/ skill implants" I see many use and then they post their skill and attribute level here on PCF..which never sits well from other real players as we all know but still post it as a 'achievment " and is really ignorant as everyone knows and EU folks know. ;
It really is a underlined insult to legitimate players who spend money in the game and who don't fly it in the face of good people.

Just my 2 pecs :twocents:

Achievements are a waste. Yes cool to say you killed 1 million chirpys but was it worth the time?.

Extend the profession levels or something. Or bring story line back to get people back into the story behind it all as in to say keep the old still going.

I don’t know just don’t see the point in achievements.

I don’t know just don’t see the point in achievements.
statistics.. i love to know how many total mosnters i killed and how many rounds i shooted (i would prefer ped ammo decayed)
i dont care at all to comapre, it is to see what i did but i get some point
at least my "skill point pool" remains as a proxy :)

It would be good if achievements awarded something. Maby a rank of meta for small ones and a full meta reward for greater one's.

I seem to remember achievements got added and were kinda firing off a the rate of knots at the start. Not sure if that was just because older players seems to get everything they already had all at once or if it wasn't too bad for new players. I certainly remember a funny one about the first time you fall to your death.

Gotta admit though I've not seen an achievement in a long time... not even sure I know where to check them any more... advice?

Wistrel

Caly does not show achievement
but as yo land on touland or rocktropia the made ones pop up and flash on screen
just another "feature" of Caly PP

Back