We Need Teams! Sign Up or miss out! WoF 2014 is here!

Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
If you're from, or want to represent Russia, France, Spain, Finland, Portugal, Serbia, Norway, New Zealand, Turkey, Greece, Romania, Korea, China, Brazil, Mexico, and anywhere else on Earth that wants a chance at some glory... not to mention great prizes (to be announced) head to the WoF Team Threads now and start a team and get recruiting!

Without enough teams this event cannot happen, so think fast! All scores gained by EVERY team will be entered into an ongoing database for the WoF archives and will affect standings in later WoFs, so get some foundations for next year even if you don't think the Final is for you! Even the smallest teams can win matches, gain bonuses and have the best time of their in-game lives.

Minimum Team Size: 1 (more is advised).

Expecting some more signings when the Mindark promotion kicks in but it's never too early.... and it's getting too late.

Hurrikane

Last edited:
Hey Hurrikane, not even had a snifter of any Spanish interest, I think they all manana manana (es normal en esta pais lol) think I will be in British team this year :tongue2:... That said... cmon lets get this party started Uk ffs! :mad:

Hey Hurrikane, not even had a snifter of any Spanish interest, I think they all manana manana (es normal en esta pais lol) think I will be in British team this year :tongue2:... That said... cmon lets get this party started Uk ffs! :mad:

You mean Team America with me and Brent :D

Reactions: EMW
Hi Hurrikane,

Captain of France is electing. he will post here soon.
Of course, France will participate.

Mexico :eyecrazy: who is in team of Mexico

BUMP!!!!!!!! We need teams!

Hurrikane

What happens if you don't get 25 teams? Can't see it happening before 18 October tbh. I think you need to scale down (as I said for the last couple of WoFs too).

Give the Scott's their freakin independence already!!!

Team Scotland FTW!!!!!!

:whistle:

What happens if you don't get 25 teams? Can't see it happening before 18 October tbh. I think you need to scale down (as I said for the last couple of WoFs too).

Plan's for 25 teams. Promotion comes soon, should help. Last WoFs scaled themselves down;)

Hurrikane

Give the Scott's their freakin independence already!!!

Team Scotland FTW!!!!!!

The Scots (they prefer it to be spelt correctly) had their own team for some years and were quite successful, especially given their small population. Members of the Scotland team were in fact the first to suggest the idea of forming a GB or UK team instead of having the constituent nations represented as separate teams. If anything it was the England team that preferred to remain independent.

When we're looking at countries of the world, the one that the UN recognise is the United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland, which comprises 3 or 4 former WoF teams (I can't remember if Northern Ireland ever had a team), and additionally includes overseas territories.

So while some have chosen to form WoF alliance teams incorporating multiple countries, the UK have in the past chosen the opposite route and divided their country into several smaller teams. This would be analogous to the USA choosing to compete as (up to) 50 state teams instead of as a whole nation.

England of course managed to win the WoF in 2008 despite that self-imposed handicap.

A united British team took part for the first time in 2012, and it seems so far that the preference is to continue in that vein.

Still, never let it be said that you let the facts get in the way of trying to start a fight for no reason whatsoever.

The Scots (they prefer it to be spelt correctly) had their own team for some years and were quite successful, especially given their small population. Members of the Scotland team were in fact the first to suggest the idea of forming a GB or UK team instead of having the constituent nations represented as separate teams. If anything it was the England team that preferred to remain independent.

When we're looking at countries of the world, the one that the UN recognise is the United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland, which comprises 3 or 4 former WoF teams (I can't remember if Northern Ireland ever had a team), and additionally includes overseas territories.

So while some have chosen to form WoF alliance teams incorporating multiple countries, the UK have in the past chosen the opposite route and divided their country into several smaller teams. This would be analogous to the USA choosing to compete as (up to) 50 state teams instead of as a whole nation.

England of course managed to win the WoF in 2008 despite that self-imposed handicap.

A united British team took part for the first time in 2012, and it seems so far that the preference is to continue in that vein.

Still, never let it be said that you let the facts get in the way of trying to start a fight for no reason whatsoever.

Well Oleg, as usual, humor is lost on you and you are taking things way too seriously.

As far as the reason I'm trolling you guys s because one of your drunken "blokes" decided to go to the "loo" in the Team USA thread

Get ready for another Tea Party :)

If anything it was the England team that preferred to remain independent.
And Wales.

And who was the only team to beat Engerland that year...... ;)

And yes, as the state of the game and the players that were back then, a United Kingdom Team would have done some serious trouncing.

I hope that Team UK gets dome good Oomph going for this year :)

FIGHT LIKE VIKINGS!

TEAM SWEDEN is ready :)

Still wanting teams... Mindark will be promoting the event as from Friday but it'd be nice to see you registering now. It's time we saw what Spain can do for a start:)

Hurrikane

Back