Weapon advice

Disinherited

Hatchling
Hi,

I am a returning player with some former experience, however i'm completely in the dark when it comes to what weapons to use nowadays...

I Found a Sollomate Opalo in my inventory when i logged in which I've been using a bit - but i have also understood that there has been some development in the weapons area over the last few years...

What would be a decent weapon for me now then?

I am mainly running around killing smaller Exarosaurs, some young Fouls, etc...

I am at around 1,2k skills in laser weapons and maybe 800 or something like that in aim.

The idea would be to have a decent weapon set up while skilling up a bit^^

Any friendly person with some input here?

Webshop - starter pack platinum. Auction - Aeglic Ring Augmented. (Price on perfected may be ok for you, but seems a bit steep vs what you get with augmented... but if you can afford it, why not just go with ares instead - but price on those is a bit more steep), ... do the little icarus gauntlet thing for a fap or two to augment whatever fap you already have. Go to cyrene to do the mazes and get the maze hammer for a speed buff if the webshop armor isn't enough for your liking... for actual weapons study wiki a while. If you don't have an a101 get one already. Don't TT that opalo... Remember you can add scopes and amps and sights to the same weapon.... If you decide to go melee melee amps that were a legendry myth in the past now exist.

Back