Weapon advise (35-40 lvls)

Burenka

Young
hello everyone, I'm back after a few years pause,

now I use mostly (L) Armatrix LR35+33B. (dps ~57.2, eff ~71%).

I'm thinking about getting some UL weapon, like CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk. 1, or.. well actually I'm think about A&P Mayhem BC-30 or LP-40 (in dreams).

I'm looking for some weapon with dps about 55-60-70, with efficiency higher than armatrix series. What you think is good and may be you can recomend something?

Heya! I can at least vouch for the Spirit+Dante combo. At lvls 87/87 I still fall back on it to do the grinding when I've had my expensive fun with higher dps (L) loadouts.

Spiritof-Dante.png

It's a bit boring to shoot though solely because it and guns like its firing animations have been missing for years. >;-((

Wishing you luck finding the setup for you!

avoid BC30 that is costing much these days
if you are not stick to the rifle consider a BP20 FN, 20...25k gun that goes a long way

avoid BC30 that is costing much these days
if you are not stick to the rifle consider a BP20 FN, 20...25k gun that goes a long way
Iceman sells his BC30 for 26k currently.

@Burenka
Well there are no 70+ effi 50+ dps cheap guns, Lr40 matching that criteria with around 45k price tag these days, or if you dont mind slow shooting stuff, camo BGH may cost a bit under that.

If you let DPS go and pick high efficiency stuff, my favourite 25k ish one at now is the AP hero twen, just because its laser and can be used the good effi laser amps on it.

I have a lot of weapons in m y rental service that are high tier and within your budget. My rates are cheaper than if you purchased limited items, so you get the benefits of both limited and unlimited. I can work with you to tailor the best set up to help you meet your goals. and to top it off you get paid to do so in the process via dividends.

hello everyone, I'm back after a few years pause,

now I use mostly (L) Armatrix LR35+33B. (dps ~57.2, eff ~71%).

I'm thinking about getting some UL weapon, like CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk. 1, or.. well actually I'm think about A&P Mayhem BC-30 or LP-40 (in dreams).

I'm looking for some weapon with dps about 55-60-70, with efficiency higher than armatrix series. What you think is good and may be you can recomend something?
First of all, welcome back!

Remember that MA will only look at your TT input (markup paid = peds lost). The markup you loot needs to cover both your tt loss + the markup input. In a lot of cases a lower efficiency but UL weapon will outperform a(ny) armatrix or similar (L) weapon due to the markup you're paying.

Renting gear what someone (incredible biased) advised ↑ is a terrible idea in most cases, unless you're using it to push up your levels to max something IMO.

Last edited:
spirit mk1 is quite nice. If you go BLP, you should consider BC-45+Dante as well. It's possible to buy bulk at 115% or so, and will be as eco as the spirit setup because of higher efficiency (also better DPS and DPP). After skilling some BLP you could then consider Bucketful UL, also affordable and can take mayhem BLP amp (which are now cheaper than ever).

After skilling some BLP you could then consider Bucketful UL, also affordable and can take mayhem BLP amp (which are now cheaper than ever).
Second the bucketful, although they can not take the mayhem blp amp. Use a dante or if you want a little bit more dps an Evil Imp which amps it perfectly.

Renting gear what someone (incredible biased) advised ↑ is a terrible idea in most cases, unless you're using it to push up your levels to max something IMO.
I may be somewhat biased towards renting. But if my service does not offer better benefits for the cost, such as spending less on unl for an equal limited item cost, then I wont provide service. I do what is best for the customer and advise them as such even if it means them buying a gun of their own or just using limited items.
Its all determined by the goals of the player, their budget, and time to invest in the game.

Second the bucketful, although they can not take the mayhem blp amp. Use a dante or if you want a little bit more dps an Evil Imp which amps it perfectly.
you're right. However, the overamping is quite insignificant (at least not something I'd bother with), so at least for situations where Life Steal is beneficial it's an option.

you're right. However, the overamping is quite insignificant (at least not something I'd bother with), so at least for situations where Life Steal is beneficial it's an option.
Hard disagree, it hurts the DPP way too much to where you'd be spending less just healing with a rest adj every so often. Overamping by 4 on a 41 vs 45 is almost a 10% overamp.

The only reason i would justify renting the gun is if you cant find the gun you are looking for some sort of the event for like 1 day or few, or if you want to buy same gun but you want to try it out first before buying it.
Paying full collateral is stupid.If you have that kind of money just buy it yourself and avoide fees for renting and sell when you want upgrade or downgrade..
No hate Xanato just my opinion.

Since dude asked for advice about what he will use and u insteed helping him you offered to rent yours..Thats different topic.

Back to the topic :
I am using calytrek+ dante and T5 and it has good sides and bad sides.good side is range,dmg it provides and the cost of the gun isnt bad.but downside is like someone mentioned DPP and eff isnt that great especially when u put enhancers on it.
But depends what is your budget and what you want to do ingame,how many hours per day you going to play...
B
I would say like someone already mentioned.BC30 is overpriced in my opinion.i would rather add a bit and try to buy LB40- improved and ski up meele.High dmg fits mayhem amps .Eff is like 4 % less which is nothing IMO, has better DPP ( again it depends on your budget and goals)

And Lp 40 perf T3 have seen on +65k SB..
Not cheap either...

Last edited:
As long as we are brainstorming in aid of orginal poster I'd like to say that nobody knows what will happen with UL weapon prices now that TWEN and MAYHEM has been raining. Renting just MIGHT be a better option than buying at this year in time.

Of course my words are not to be taken as financial advice. Just brainstorming.

As long as we are brainstorming in aid of orginal poster I'd like to say that nobody knows what will happen with UL weapon prices now that TWEN and MAYHEM has been raining. Renting just MIGHT be a better option than buying at this year in time.

Of course my words are not to be taken as financial advice. Just brainstorming.
Maybe,but with every item in EU is unsafe with buying because we dont know what will happen tomorrow.It can raise more or just go down,but with paying fee every day is pure loss aswell.
I used a lot of L stuffs at the begining ( armors,weapons,resto L ).At the end thats a lot of Mu to cover.Eventually i bought all unl what i can afford.Example i payed adj resto +4.45k and now is like +4.1k or something.So i already lost some Mu,but lets not forget how much Mu i was i losing on those L resto chips what doesnt provide even half of the adj resto and i would still loosing if i didnt bought it.
And MU cant go down 50% it can go like 10-20% and during that time u can sell to lose at minimum cost.
But i gess everyone plays differently and have diff budgets.Some people have money and can use all L,they dont care about extra costs because they can and they dont wanna bound 5-20k $ on Unl. Stuff.
Cheers and regards

The only reason i would justify renting the gun is if you cant find the gun you are looking for some sort of the event for like 1 day or few, or if you want to buy same gun but you want to try it out first before buying it.
Paying full collateral is stupid.If you have that kind of money just buy it yourself and avoide fees for renting and sell when you want upgrade or downgrade..
No hate Xanato just my opinion.

Since dude asked for advice about what he will use and u insteed helping him you offered to rent yours..Thats different topic.
No offense taken mate, everyone entitled to their own opinions, and you are right if someone has the ability to purchase the gun outright it is usually the best fiscal decision to do that, one caveat being how much time do they have to invest in actually playing the game. If they are a daily grinder it of course makes sense, but if they only get a few hours a week or just the weekends, it may not. It all depends on that players personal goals and needs. And that is part of the service I provide, finding them the best fit, whether it is my items or their own. Thats why I usualy ask a lot of questions about what they want to accomplish where they see themselves etc to determine if renting is the best option for them. And it is also good for testing out different things to try to find what they want which is kind of what he asked for help with. I may be running a business for profit, but I always place the needs of the customer first, whether that helps my bottom line or not. I have turned away renters and investors before because my services were not a good fit for their needs/goals. It is as simple as that.

Right now there are so many new items being dropped/pulled from vendor that its probably best for the OP to wait until things calm down, and prices settle a bit. I would advise to avoid all 2.0 weapons like the plague as their prices have not changed to reflect the 40+ new items introduced so far this year.

Back