Info: Weapon Review: Ashley & Perrin Series Mayhem BP-70, Perfected

You guys are very ignorant here by totaly ingoring the one very key stat on a weapon... THE RANGE !
There are no options for good ranged, LR60 is too low DPS, BC80 is great but the number once choice so price is nuts. BP110 is a much more viable choice. You really need range if you are a noob with defense (skill, armor, fap) and u kill punnies. Game is where big HP mob is, in my opinion. And you go for the good guns not the convenient - lazy ones. So yeah, range by itself is very good (I was primary on rifle up until level 130 or so), but not in the current context of the game at high level - end game.
But yeah, both are great guns and in the end it matters what you do with them.

Also rings / pills have HUGE impact on overall TT return and those (rings) cost almost as one weapon !
0 impact on tt return, but considerable impact in profit, should you play a smart game.

Can i threw something out that does not have anything to do with the weapon ? More with the current System it selfe

Turreting a mob gives you back around 70% shrp here and there it does jump up to 73
Depend on how much the cost Was

Killing and looting a mob gives you around 25% min to 100+% return

How is it possible that mindark teils us that we get avarge 90%?

Forget about rules of Lange numbers becaus this makes no sence since you have to hit that magic return but first you need to go threw all those numbers first

Since we got no Personal loot Pool
The whole System is based on random number Generation to me

Pre 2.0 i used to Do tt profit (i dont complain now)
But since looter skill Update i do a constant loss i am not ok with this but i have to live with it
My avarge return is 85 % tt
When i hit some globals and Hofs i get up to the 92 % range but most likely Never over 100% and if so then i instand Lose after i keep hunting

Since turreting a mob gives you back 70-73
And onehitting a mob gives you 25- 100+%
Something seems fishy to me

I wish we had a more constant return for the avarge playerbase

Indeed this wuld bring less money for mindark
But way more content to the avarge

Correct me if i am wrong

People don't realize that 90% + return on these weapons are achieved ONLY after hundreds of thousands, or millions peds are cycled. So you basically need to dedicate your life to Entropia, if you want to be remotely close to magic promised numbers.

Problem with this is, for example I have a lot of friends who enjoys EU, but due to real life, they are able to play 1-2 hours daily maximum, or a few hours during the weekend. Which on a short term, it's gambling, as in 2 hours you can have 30% return, or be lucky once in 6 months and get 1k hof or something, to be only in a small win that day.

So whoever thinks bp-70 or similar weapons are worth $15.000 + life dedication, is an idiot, and people who promote these weapons, are normally raising their prices to make profit, and they already have their life screwed up for dedicating it to non important life things like Entropia.

Best of luck

I wonder why there is not more people in the real world who tell pro athletes that they are crazy paying so much for their gear and are basically 'no-lifers'... and if those athletes happen to be making money of their dedication to be told that they are just leeching on the backs of others.
In case someone spots similarities or irony - its intended ;)

These weapons achieved their prices in an RCE environment - not because people are stupid...

I wonder why there is not more people in the real world who tell pro athletes that they are crazy paying so much for their gear and are basically 'no-lifers'... and if those athletes happen to be making money of their dedication to be told that they are just leeching on the backs of others.
In case someone spots similarities or irony - its intended ;)

These weapons achieved their prices in an RCE environment - not because people are stupid...

They reached current prices, because resellers are reselling to each other for past 8 months as I recall :D

How many 2.0 weapons anastyatoz has right now ? 6 ?

And it's completely nonsense to compare Entropia with esports, or any kind of sports, I can see that you are not sports guy, and know nothing about it.

So whoever thinks bp-70 or similar weapons are worth $15.000 + life dedication, is an idiot, and people who promote these weapons, are normally raising their prices to make profit, and they already have their life screwed up for dedicating it to non important life things like Entropia.
Obviously casual players shouldn't be getting a $15.000 USD weapon. Go buy few (L) weapon and have fun. It's all about your priorities and goals in life. Calling a dedicated player an idiot just tells a lot more about you than anything else.

My bp-70 perf is the best weapon I've ever owned. In 9 months I went from lvl 55 blp to lvl 98 blp. Even though I haven't played as as some others hardcore players who own similar weapons.

I've played 4-6h hours during workdays and 10-20 hours during weekends on avg. I have saved a ton on markup and actually made quite a bit of profit with it overall so far. If you ask me if the weapon is worth its price tag. Yes, if you add in the time and do research and hunt smart its worth every penny. But again to each their own. In the end this game has the ability to cater to any player it's all about what you value. Time vs money, RL goals vs EU goals. Learn time management skills and you can even do well at both RL and EU.

Obviously casual players shouldn't be getting a $15.000 USD weapon. Go buy few (L) weapon and have fun. It's all about your priorities and goals in life. Calling a dedicated player an idiot just tells a lot more about you than anything else.

My bp-70 perf is the best weapon I've ever owned. In 9 months I went from lvl 55 blp to lvl 98 blp. Even though I haven't played as as some others hardcore players who own similar weapons.

I've played 4-6h hours during workdays and 10-20 hours during weekends on avg. I have saved a ton on markup and actually made quite a bit of profit with it overall so far. If you ask me if the weapon is worth its price tag. Yes, if you add in the time and do research and hunt smart its worth every penny. But again to each their own. In the end this game has the ability to cater to any player it's all about what you value. Time vs money, RL goals vs EU goals. Learn time management skills and you can even do well at both RL and EU.

I completely agree. I said the word "idiot" because certain people who praises 2.0 weapon calls people "braindead", who uses L gear and 55-60% ul weapons.

They reached current prices, because resellers are reselling to each other for past 8 months as I recall :D

How many 2.0 weapons anastyatoz has right now ? 6 ?

And it's completely nonsense to compare Entropia with esports, or any kind of sports, I can see that you are not sports guy, and know nothing about it.
If people couldnt see a way to make loot 2.0 weapons work for them then anyzteos would loose alot of money, since he owns multiple as you say he must clearly see an opportunity that you fail to see. And that is comming from me whos highest efficiency weapon is 67.7%
Till 2019 i was mainly a space hunter with highest planetside hunting profession in the low 60ties - now im lvl207 and i still have all my deposits in gear.
Keep in mind not everyone playing this game withdraws when they profit - some reinvest - this also adds to prices going up if an increasing number of players builds their ingame wealth.
You can still enjoy tyhe game for fun - but wanting to be the best doesnt come without big effort which in this game means big money either from outside or made within.

There are no options for good ranged, LR60 is too low DPS
0 impact on tt return, but considerable impact in profit, should you play a smart game.
I meant that my bad ....that pills change to overall results :)
I also disagree tha LR-60 especially once tiered to 5 or so does lil dps. May be for your standards but u are top 3 hunters in game so its normal for you to strive for 100dps +Tier 8 +weapons
It all comes down to how many hours i can spend playing the game and if i shoot 15h today ..the amount of ped i ll cycle if nothing but a joke with lr 60 !

Best of luck

This is where your are wrong btw . For some players this game is a hobby and they have both lots of free time and ped. If you take a very good look at best FEN weapon price you ll see actualy price jump is around 30% in last year. A lot of those weapon got tiered up after opals droped from 500% to 180%. First who startred tiring up got a discount on all mats BUT prices rised very quickly :) .
No body is willing to sell a TOP TIER weapon they payed 80k and invested 40k for tier up for 100k ....they ll asking you for either 115-120k to break even or just fvcking wait someone to pay them 130k(for all the troubles collecting 10k-15k tier comps at absurd price) like i would do if i had one of those weapons for sell :unsure:

p.s. Anyzteos does what most of you dont have guts to do or enough game knowledge to do ! He makes between 10 and 20k on a very big weapons (sorry for saying numbers mate ) and even it might looks he is greedy he knows when its good time to hold and when its good time to sell for what ever profit to reduce future ped lost. Basicly he know what is is going and is he taking ZERO risk on a long run. But this is not something anyone can do ...you need very big amount of free ped and i am talking 500k+ here ! So no need for hate here cuz this is a FREE game and anyone can do the same if they want too !

Last edited:
I also disagree tha LR-60 especially once tiered to 5 or so does lil dps. May be for your standards but u are top 3 hunters in game so its normal for you to strive for 100dps +Tier 8 +weapons
It all comes down to how many hours i can spend playing the game and if i shoot 15h today ..the amount of ped i ll cycle if nothing but a joke with lr 60 !

Well, compared to LP100 and BP110 it does little DPS. So the reasons one could go for a pea shooter like LR60 vs a BP110:
- too lazy to get closer to mobs
- too low defense (skill, healing, armor)
- lack of skill.

Good reasons to pick BP110 over LR60 (focusing on BP110 because the availability is much higher than LP100 which is better ofc :D ) :
- 30% extra DPS. (8 FB, 25 reload, 56 CD, t10)
jWYYl4Z.png

- mayhem blp amps much cheaper;
- 30% extra DPS.
- lower price
- 30% extra DPS.
- higher dpp.
- serious contender in events.

Again, if you have the skills or you are close to get them, but nowadays, with all the pills, rings, codex... L100 is not hard at all.
The average level of hunters is increasing towards 100, LR 60 is good at lvl 55-60 but not for a serious hunter. It's inferior to BP70 as well, about the same dpp but lower dps. So I wouldn't bring it into discussion unless you really want to stand still in the game to take advantage of the extra range and not do much dps :)

I am not going to argue with why about numbers ...its very clear to see witch wepaon does more dps by the toolpit of it !
I also dont want to argue with you about lr60 Augm t5 being able to cycle 20-25k per day...looks this for u is doing lil dps and hunting small ! :giggle:
But i can argue with about weapon EFFECTIVE DPS and how much dps up time you got with 85 Range weapon vs 30 or 40 ...u woona do that ?
You are actually talking with some1 who use to Sim his dps on a daily bases in WoW (didnt ment to say that but i have as high as Rank 5 hunters in the world when WoW had 10mil players in WorldOfLogs in progression ride )and i know how min -maxing works in general :) Not every mob you hunt is in a high density area so chain pulling can become a problem with 40 range !
Speaking of mix maxing this game has a growing problem and its called "rise caps for core stats like crit/hp "
Crit must go to 10 % asap !! and this is just my personal opinion.

Why did you sell it if it's so amazing? Like I said, I agree it's a great gun for sure. I will also say, and I said it on many occasions, everyone has their own unique style. What I like doesn't mean everyone will like too and range has some benefits for sure. I played 3.5 years hardcore with rifles so I very much liked range too. But after a certain point you will want to fight bigger and faster dinosaurs and range would not be an argument anymore. I like this rifle (I used it briefly as a tagger some time ago) but i's not even top 15 among the end game weapons, altho its price would seem to indicate it :D
And yeah, 20k is about half :)

chain pulling can become a problem with 40 range !
Speaking of mix maxing this game has a growing problem and its called "rise caps for core stats like crit/hp "
Crit must go to 10 % asap !! and this is just my personal opinion.

Mobs which matter will come to you, no worries about pulling. Regarding crit, you're talking bollocks, you don't understand how crit works in this game and what it does. 5 is already a stretch and I am not really seeing how they're gonna deal with that once next tier of dps is introduced (which is kind of bound to happen, given the playerbase skill progression). Probably the solution will be instances with some sort of de-flating mechanics, but I guess we'll see in time.

Back