Were do I go from here

bristel

Mature
To day I made three 100$ deposits through PayByCash, At there Web sight all seemed to go right.I loged into Entrpia,and went right to the auction,I checked my ped's to see if they got in,They were 3064 peds, about right after three 100$ deposits. I then brought a skill chip for 500 peds.:scratch2:my peds droped from 3064 to 878.15.thinking it was on PayByCash's siode I loged out,Before getting there I got the three Auto - Resonses from PayByCash.One said the payment went through,The 2ed and 3ed said this.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Payment Status

Hello bristel,

We have received your payment for Entropia Universe. It has not yet been accepted by Entropia Universe but we are working with them to quickly correct the problem.

We apologize for this delay and inconvenience.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment Status

Hello bristel,

We have received your payment for Entropia Universe. It has not yet been accepted by Entropia Universe but we are working with them to quickly correct the problem.

We apologize for this delay and inconvenience.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now if all three didn't go through why was the 3064 showing on my account and were did the peds go after I hit the buy button.
Well thanks for listening.

Seems like none has any glue whats going one here. Let us know what the support said on both ends :confused:. Atlast I cant make the math add up in any sensible way. If you bought skills for 500peds and there is 878.15 left its 1378.15 and makes 1685.85 peds missing. If we divide it into two deposits its 842.93peds with 100dollars ?

still pedless

I'v started a started a support case they say if there not backed up
I should hear from them in 48 hours.
I'll go over the ped's again. On Mar 5, I had 814 ped's in my account.
I wanted to do some crafting,but thought I should kick up one of my
crafting skills before I started.I also would need ores and other supplys
for the crafting.This neans once again I'm off to deposit land.I use
Ultimate Game cards.PayByCash will only let you go up to 100$ AT
A Time.The cards cost 20$ a card.I usually do five cards at a shot,
For five cards PayByCash sends 750 Peds in to your account.
So on Mar 5 I brought 15 cards=300.00$ = PayByCash should send
2250 peds into my account.After doing the cards I log back in,check
my Ped's I have 3064 Peds in the account.I go to the auction,buy one
skill chip for 500 peds.When I hit the buy button my account went to
878 peds.Some were along the way I'm missing about 1686 peds.

Thank you for asking, I'll wait on Mindark.

did u click on the won tab at the auction the chips probably still sitting there

Back