Question: What about calypso TEN event?

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
Why is calypso so slow with everything compared to other planets?

Why is there no information available yet? Did I miss it?

Or is the so called "Modified Loot" all we're getting...

My guess is that the TEN competition for calypso will be after next planet partner release.

They are just testing the waters, and allowing the other cute little PP's to have their moment in the sun, before they finally unveil the "Super-Awesome TENapolooza Loot-Spooge Once-in-a-Lifetime Event of the Gods"

But seriously, it's best to go last. In anything, really...except in gang-bangs...unless your into that...and that's ok too...

Event is going well, it's just losing your peds 10 times faster then normal :D

At a guess - they won't announce it before MA gives them MM results :p

I have quit due to the TEN event.

Well on a break, well I may or may not come back, who knows, but I currently have no intention on returning.

May be on, selling stuff, try loot some TEN item, if it ever comes, but well just cash out if a get anything nice.

All i wanted was some dam communication

Hard for them to announce anything, I guess, since the previous event(Mayhem) hasn't been concluded properly(yet).

They are just testing the waters, and allowing the other cute little PP's to have their moment in the sun, before they finally unveil the "Super-Awesome TENapolooza Loot-Spooge Once-in-a-Lifetime Event of the Gods"

But seriously, it's best to go last. In anything, really...except in gang-bangs...unless your into that...and that's ok too...

Lmfao at last two sentence. :silly2:

Hard for them to announce anything, I guess, since the previous event(Mayhem) hasn't been concluded properly(yet).
This.

Seems the whole announcement system is paralised. So MM not announced and the January announcement about new estate management hasn't yet been announced even though its now Valentine's Day. And apparently because ONE person is off sick at MA.

I understand, I was thinking the same...

The communication from their side, or better said their lack of communication is so annoying.
We have KIM our community manager that comes up with a "my dog ate it" excuse about MM results. Funny and sad thing about it is he can actually walk away making silly excuses
Even if it would be true, don't they have dead-lines? So what if you're ill, a deadline is a deadline.

Doubt i'll even join the TEN event at this point...

This.

Seems the whole announcement system is paralised. So MM not announced and the January announcement about new estate management hasn't yet been announced even though its now Valentine's Day. And apparently because ONE person is off sick at MA.
but you can't announce something of the guy who was explicitly hired for announcements (a.k.a. "the announcer dude")! :O

The communication from their side, or better said their lack of communication is so annoying.
We have KIM our community manager that comes up with a "my dog ate it" excuse about MM results. Funny and sad thing about it is he can actually walk away making silly excuses
Even if it would be true, don't they have dead-lines? So what if you're ill, a deadline is a deadline.

You forget they have bugger all staff. If they sick, office is closed. The whole Mexico thing doesnt seem to be working. I actually think they should move the whole Calypso outfit to Bangalore India which is the IT hub of the world. I bet they could have 100 Crytek programmers at their disposal within a week and it would rock. Everything else in the world software wise comes from Bangalore, why use Mexico..??

Communication was always their weak point. Take this second delay of estate sale announcement which should have been made last week, according to their own words. Now it's Thursday and zero news. They should have announced the delay, reasons behind it and set a new date. That would have been the right thing to do.

Communication was always their weak point. Take this second delay of estate sale announcement which should have been made last week, according to their own words. Now it's Thursday and zero news. They should have announced the delay, reasons behind it and set a new date. That would have been the right thing to do.

I know it has always been a weak point, it's exactly what im trying to say.
And yes they should have announced the delay. They knew they wouldn't make the dead-line again right?
So might as well tell us asa they know, this it where it goes wrong tho.
I bet next friday they will tell us they didn't release the results today :hammer:

Back