What did you dream about last night? :D

dilly

Elite
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Erkle dilly Dillyston
Maby you dreamt of an ATH, maby you dreamt of going on holiday, maby you dreamt of waking up in the middle of the night, and getting a glass of water and then going back to sleep ;)

I personaly dreamt about lord of the rings, but it was EU style, it was the final battle thingy, but instead of cave trolls it was giant feffiods, and instead of them giant mamoth thingys their were Eomon...

what about you?

(2 replys will do me, more than that and ill be extatic, lol)

:d

lol, well here is one. :D

And I do not dream in my sleep. :( I do day dream and I keep dreaming of getting my Imp FAP back. :D Or some how buying an IMKII :)

And those are sweet dreams if I can ever get them. :)

dilly said:
(2 replys will do me, more than that and ill be extatic, lol)

Ok lol.. I was being chased by 2 rhinos, I took my jacket off and dropped it, which distracted the first rhino, which stopped to attack the jacket instead of me.

The second rhino kept coming, but just in time I scaled a tree, I was maybe 6 ft up, when the rhino changed into a man, that grabbed my ankle.

I remember thinking how unfair it was that the 'jacket trick' had not worked with 'him'.

I was planning to kick him in the head.. but then woke up.

( I do dream of eu also at times, usually I have looted angel, or something rather desirable)

I usually dream with PE everyday.

But today i dreamt i was flying this massive futuristic warship over a beach with houses, and then the pilot (a friend of mine) went numb and crashed the thing. We survived, but then had the cops all over us asking stupid questions.

It was fun though :D

I had an EU dream not to long ago, i had manufactured 300 or so ghoul armor parts, and they were worth like 10, 000 ped per peice, and they were very opular with Polular with Polish and Canadian people :rolleyes:

Back