Help: what do I do now?

kintoo

Alpha
Hi

I am posting this on my brothers forum account as it won't let me create one due to duplicate IP address (only 1 PC :) )

My avatar is Morn Merry Miner and have been playing for a week now (started on rocktopia) I have been sweating for a week and got 2k sweat which some nice guy paid 10 peds for so I got a gun and some ammo went went to hunt.

I was hunting the vampire mobs near the main city (The one with club neverdie in forget the name lol) and as I did not have enough for a healing tool I found nost killed me as I was getting then to about half way health (Guess I need armour)

but I did kill 4 or 5 and none of them had any loot at all. So is there any reason to hunt as I basically spent a weeks worth of work in 10 minutes or so and all I have is a gun left (No ammo)?

so what should I do now? I can not deposit as I do not have a credit/debit card and the thought of another week sweating to get nothing from the ammo I use is a bit off putting?

Any other new players on Rocktopia have any suggestions?

thanks - Morn

Sad to hear that.
I think the mistake you did was to start in RT.
Since you cant deposit you have 2 options.
Ask Neverdie to pay you the transport costs to come to Calypso where things will be better for you.
Or create a new avatar in Calypso and delete the current one you have. You wont lose much if you are an one week player.

Sil$

hmm a classic problem, usualy they dont have any loot.. same for me when I started... I sweat for days and can hunt for 10 min lol
but wel it is how this game works... mostly it is like that. I will pray for you ...
May ND can heard you and buy some sweat from you @ 0.5 ....
Oh they have a flea market thing there... maybe you can sweat more and sell stuffs there at a fair price !

the chicks are very high level for you - you spend a hell of a lot of ammo on then, kill only a few, get even fewer- if any loot. You should hunt the young wolves, since they're the easier mob to kill.
And, at least when I was there, they tend too loot more often - lower loot than the chicks, but still loot...

so what should I do now? I can not deposit as I do not have a credit/debit card and the thought of another week sweating to get nothing from the ammo I use is a bit off putting?

very simple, go the hard way or deposit...there are several ways to deposit without credit cards

and yes try the young wolves

Thank you for the replies, where are the wolves located so I can start to hunt them to be honest don't want to switch to calipso as the ingame music there is so damn dull lol.

I have found a few players who will pay 5 ped per 1k to help us new guys out and I will happily work my way into the game and dont need handouts etc but some loot is nice lol.

Here is one for Mr ND himself, I am lucky as my brother plays and I have seen what you can do in the game but if I had not seen the missions that I watched him doing on capliso and without him showing me how to team sweat etc I would have most likly quit by now.

not trying to be an arse BTW but you need some pointers to help new players get started IE a few missions and for the love of god let your mobs drop armour :)

my advice....

go to first planet (calypso) and hunt snables, with no armour (sweat them a bit at first before you kill them), you will be able to break even (There are posts about this in the forum somewhere, and I was doing that for months, even got a little bit of profit, and i never even globalled once... )

start with small ones, make sure you dont overkill them (by finishing them off with a gun).... oh yes, and only use opallo to start...

If you're not going to deposit you need to have a larger starting amount of PEDs before you get to hunting.

I suggest sweating at Nea's (this means you'll have to get to Calypso.)

One option is to just create a new avatar and select First Planet Calypso as your starting place.

Once you get to Nea's sweat like crazy. Sweat until you have about 10,000 bottles of sweat. Sell those and buy ammo for your Opalo.

Then start getting into swunt groups. These are groups who first sweat the mob until its dry - then all work together to kill it.

Rinse and repeat.

Back