Question: What does Nanobots stuff doing?

cute781217

Alpha
Society
*Adopt a Newbie* Foundation
Yao-Te WildHeart Huang
New crafted stuff Nanobots(3 TT each) being added in last VU, I'm wondering has anyone tried this yet? If anyone does can you share the thought on this type of things?
Picture here

Yeah apparently there's a bug on Calypso as my friend and i discovered today when looking at them. On Cyrene the "Type:" line has blue text. It says what they do. The Kill Strike increases the damage of crits, the Accuracy increases crits, and the Resilience gives you 5 extra hp.

I haven't done any calculations, but my first reaction is that the cost of the Kill Strike is disproportionate to the benefit, and that 5 extra hp is not really very useful for the cost, either.

We've been discussing about the nanobots in soc chat so I decided to investigate. Apparently (as stated by Doer) the item info is bugged and does not display the "Type" of effect nor the right data on "Strength".

You can get the right info by checking the available orders on ingame auction, all the Nanobots are under "Natural Materials" category.

To make things a bit easier I've created the entropedia page for each one, and explained what they do in their respective item description. Hope this helps.

· Nanobots - Accuracy: Increases critical chance by 1%.
· Nanobots - Kill Strike: Increases critical damage by 10%.
· Nanobots - Metabolic Boost: Increases movement speed by 3%.
· Nanobots - Resilience: Increases total health by 5 points.

you lose the effect or buff upon death even if you still have 59 minuets left no idea if that is a bug

Back