What happened to all the good shops??

Zib Black Onyx

Stalker
Society
Manifest Destiny
Zib Black Onyx
Buzz and Vixen's shops are both closed - what happened - would be nice to be able to buy mining supplies like amps and stuff at CND - anyone know of a shop with this kind of stuff still??

CND Supplies has my vote,

Take the south tp head north, first shop on the left.

The last couple of times ive been up there ive been very dissapointed with the shops as well. Ive wanted to buy one for a while but the funds are low atm, if i were to do such a think i would definatly make it with (L)guns, finders, amps and the such as cnd supplies is the only other one up there that does that.

CND Supplies has my vote,

Take the south tp head north, first shop on the left.

The last couple of times ive been up there ive been very dissapointed with the shops as well. Ive wanted to buy one for a while but the funds are low atm, if i were to do such a think i would definatly make it with (L)guns, finders, amps and the such as cnd supplies is the only other one up there that does that.

CND Supplies rocks.... just use that shop :)

Buzz still pretty often go up there to stock, but he is away on christmas holiday right now, his shop will properly be up when he gets back.

i think once the novelty passed, they fell out of favour. Its a shame as the shops them selfs are great layout and many of them stocked good stuff at good prices. with malls and cost of space flight, no one is going to go there specificly to shop, and if already on CDN, trudging round the whole shopping area is just too time consuming. the place needs to be shunk or a travelator or somthing installed and a the TPs need to be closer too.

Thanks for the nice comments. CND Supplies is one of the very few active shops at CND. However we just sold out of all amps this weekend except OA102's. I will be up today, or tomorrow at latest to restock with amps.

not my song

No more amped mining for you & me
No more walks in the dark to the CND shops
Last night, I saw you, I saw you, I saw you go to auction, yes I did
Oh tell me, where did all the good shops go?

(Ancient Modified Dick & Deedee)

i think once the novelty passed, they fell out of favour. Its a shame as the shops them selfs are great layout and many of them stocked good stuff at good prices. with malls and cost of space flight, no one is going to go there specificly to shop, and if already on CDN, trudging round the whole shopping area is just too time consuming. the place needs to be shunk or a travelator or somthing installed and a the TPs need to be closer too.

That has always puzzled me...

Why does MA always make all buildings so friggin huge?!
Everything is about 10x as big as would be "normal" or sensible.

I never go to Oxford simply because I get bored running from the TP to anything of interest..

Back