Question: What has happened to the TWEN items?

Dante Inferno

Provider
Until recently, TWEN items had a drop rate of between one and three items per day... and suddenly, only one item in 21 days... what happened to the drop rate?

index.php

People complained, MA listened as was the case in the past. I don’t think it’s a good thing that items are not dropping, this is a TWEN celebration.

The other possibility is that they decreased the frequency of drops due to Mayhem restocks and ultimately, everyone and their dog was in Mayhem. We’ll see what happens in the coming weeks/months.

most players have been in mayhem

Idk there was still a lot of players outside of Mayhem too doing TWEN. I was, yet nothing dropped for anyone. :unsure:

Maybe we shouldn't of been doing it at all it seems. Would of been nice if MA told us drops were turned off at the start of Mayhem.

Also Mayhem is exceptionally boring... while participation is up a lot of players rather still do events/hunt outside of Mayhem. Many will pick lower Mayhem missions get it over with and go back to their regular hunting/goals.

So I hope TWEN ramps up and there is some better communication with it so players don't get disenchanted and stop cycling.

It looks to me that twen items drop.
I don't see any problems here.

the last mob that dropped a tween gun was mayhem mob, so they haven't stopped dropping because only mayhem mobs are hunted.

The mayhem restock did it. Cant have drops and a bunch of items being pulled unless they wanna tank the market even more. Give or take I think.
People complained, MA listened as was the case in the past. I don’t think it’s a good thing that items are not dropping, this is a TWEN celebration.

The other possibility is that they decreased the frequency of drops due to Mayhem restocks and ultimately, everyone and their dog was in Mayhem. We’ll see what happens in the coming weeks/months.
This is correct. They are top heavy and unbalanced.
So right atomicstorm.

This is their big 20 year celebration, so not sure what you're expecting... rapid item drops, no item drops... Either way you're probably not on the list of approved TWEN item looter avatars so what does it matter? Just keep emptying your pockets and dreaming of the impossible lol Maybe you'll loot a few more of those unreal tokens that people are paying insane prices for considering they produce 0% ROI right now and there's no guarantees they ever will even if/when the Unreal update launches.

MindArk said: (not really, but might as well have been)

You'll take what we give and thank us for the privilege of paying us with deposits. Remember, the second you deposit money it's no longer yours - it's OURS.

Hugs and Kisses,
Your Entropia Overlords

Last edited:
Either way you're probably not on the list of approved TWEN item looter avatars so what does it matter
Then get on the list, start shooting.No one will come get your hand and send you to the mob that drop the item.

It is saving up to a happy hour coming to one lucky player soon. Or getting ready to hand out a couple more unity swords to one player as per usual.

GL glueing yourself to the approved looter that will be selected at "random" soon.

Then get on the list, start shooting.No one will come get your hand and send you to the mob that drop the item.

We are poor trash who only cycle less than 50k USD pr week. And we also moan about that being a requirement, so we can only but envy the list.

Not the weapons - the mobs they sit on - and yes, they are.

This is their big 20 year celebration, so not sure what you're expecting... rapid item drops, no item drops... Either way you're probably not on the list of approved TWEN item looter avatars so what does it matter? Just keep emptying your pockets and dreaming of the impossible lol Maybe you'll loot a few more of those unreal tokens that people are paying insane prices for considering they produce 0% ROI right now and there's no guarantees they ever will even if/when the Unreal update launches.
The entire EUT market is propped up by 1 avatar.

And same will hapen over migration is what i suspect. Ppl will shoot eomons as it is for shadow/angel parts. So no need for extra incentive with twen drops...

P.S. i hope i am very wrong with this!

i dont think they would pause TWEN for that long. Lets hope not

Back