What i want to see @ Entropia universe

Nano

Mature
Banned
Why So Serious
Pls MA, or should i say Deed holders ^^

:dunce::dunce:

education in general could be a viable option... planet education anyone?

This one has already been done by Mindark, I guess they could simply release it as a teleport location (just like the thing). Too bad they weren't picked..

What I want to see is not fanboy or gamelovers but something quite unusual. Not a gambler or a loser or a player even.

But a different kind of person who is audacious and bold and wealthy enough to say this.

What is this all about?

What do you have to offer me?

What I want to see is not fanboy or gamelovers but something quite unusual. Not a gambler or a loser or a player even.

But a different kind of person who is audacious and bold and wealthy enough to say this.

What is this all about?

What do you have to offer me?

Sometimes it's really hard to follow what you're actually saying. I don't get what you're trying to convey here.. AT ALL
Maybe you could rephrase it, so that the less intelligent or philosophical could also understand?

Hi Guys

My english is quite bad i try my best here.
i feel there is no courtesy in ur questions, ur tying to archive personal information
from who i am and that makes me feel somehow agonizing to share on public forums whit no particular
reason. So that for i must keep it ass simple ass posible.

What is this all about ?

1. Like spawn said real education, i would gladly learn from space ( and pay ) and many thing in virtual environment whit professions, cut scenes and voice action. a big community like this could archieve so much i cant even imagine.

2. I have learned to enjoy everyday all the time to the fullest whitout stress and negativity, i love life.

what can i offer u to put it shortly and simple too i say my friendship and atleast some copper from time to times :tiphat:

In theory, just about all the NASA archives are public domain... MA or a PP could in theory actually do a lot with space that teaches real things using real pics from space... of course, it probably won't happen because of greed.

I thought I won't post for 7 days... but now i'm doing it... I'm forced to...the reason is very simple...

What've seen here is the EU I envision... this is how I want the game to evolve. This kind of positive and wishful thinking is what still keeping me in EU....................a dreamer!

Back