Question: What is going on with armour plating stats??

voom

Prowler
Society
KKoE
Vavva Voom Straaf
Is it a bug or are we not allowed to know what armour plating stats are anymore. It makes it kinda difficult to know what armour plating to use and I am sure is affecting market for the aforementioned items.

If it's a bug can you please sort it out MA/FPC.

If it's not a bug then WTF!! :scratch2:

Yeah, I noticed that in auction - all it says is 0.0 for stats.
No amount per different type, no durability figure - nothing.

I haven't seen any announcement in any of the VU listings so I can only assume it is a bug. However as it's the seller who pays the auction fee upfront, MA won't be losing much at all so it's unlikely to be fixed quickly :(

The values can be seen when the plate is in the armor part though, just compare the armor part with plating to another part without plating :)
Problem is, that only works with plates you already own, so buying them from Auction is a bit harder atm...

Has to be a bug for sure, hope they fix it soon!!

They are aware since about 4 updates ago. I think it went away when they changed the ammo. I have sent a few cases on it.. but The Candy Cane Description was much more important to fix....

yeah must be a bug, but check all the stats for the different plating here till then mate

They are aware since about 4 updates ago. I think it went away when they changed the ammo. I have sent a few cases on it.. but The Candy Cane Description was much more important to fix....

Candy Cane?? But of course :rofl:

new feature they snuck in similar to the 2 pec decay on cloths.

Has someone checked if they decay when adding or removing them to see what stats they have? It would not surprise me if its one of the under the radar things they do.

they still haven't fixed the global ad screens in the mall auctions yet since VU10! so that they haven't fixed this doesn't surprise me in the least

It is annoying :(

Maybe for ppl who play long time not a problem but new players are gonna wonder... why the only way to know what those plates do is.. search in Entropedia :duh:

new feature they snuck in similar to the 2 pec decay on cloths.

Has someone checked if they decay when adding or removing them to see what stats they have? It would not surprise me if its one of the under the radar things they do.
enhancers decay the item you put them into by .001 pec! :silly2:
(I dunno if it decays per stack or per enhancer)

yeah, that sucks about the plate's stats, it's been that way a while now, they keep fixing dumb crap instead of important things!

*.*

i was whondering the same 0_0

Back