what is life to you?

Pretender

Elite
Society
Trigger Happy
Jarod "pretender" Parker
to me, it is having fun with the people i know and the people i love.

Breath in - breath out ... relax ... breath in - breath out ... relax ... *repeat*

(basicly what he said! Love means everything + being able to develope myself + my kids all the time. Education in all levels ftw. And I would die without air, love and humour)

I'f I knew the meaning of life I would be very rich....

Life is trying to get through all troubles and shit that is thrown at you..

Yesterday is history, tomorrow's a mystery. All I have is today and it's the best day ever! Every day is filled with options and adventure! There is beauty all around us and miracles happen every minute. It's just a matter of being able to see it. :D

(Hopeless optomist since birth.)

Relax, take each day as it comes, and not trying to make s much of things :)

Whats bad is bad, and whats good is good. I dont try seeing the best in every situation that sucks.

And seeing people get what they deserve. Thats always nice, wither its good or bad to the person in question.

Yea, and firearms.

Life is order, disorder and entropy... :)

This life is merely one in a long line of lives - past and future. It's a chance to explore, feel, think and reflect.

Take it as it comes. :)

What is life for you?

The question seems short and simple at first look, but the layers that can be found in it and the complexity of the bossible answers is just breath takeing.

I take that the main attempt here is to ask personal opinnion, based on feeling, from us. So i try to anwer, like the others also have done, from my part.

First thought for the question considers the required actions to maintain life, breathing and keeping the blood flowing.
Second thought tryes to go deeper in the question. "My life" "Things to live for" "things that makes man to want to be alive and not letting go"

Life is going forward. To having a purpose. Life is attempting to get to a next mile stone. Life is to know where one is caming from, and knowing where is trying to go.

Third thought on subject makes me fear. What if this is as good as it gets. What if we are just a small components in unstable Machine called the society of man . What if our comprehension is so limited that we are unable to see the frightening truth. Our lives is controlled by chaos and we are falling in to the abyss. We are so puny that after we are gone no one knows we were...living.

Good thing i dont have all the time in my life to think how small I m. Caus thinking of infinite subject can make one crasy.

Life is a painting in any state a normal painting circles through all at once.
The now is the short glimpse before the painting gets old and just after the last lines of the artist flow on the canvas below the artists paint-brush.

life is all about being a NEET(Non educated,employed and training) and being Otaku's.

atm .. Waiting for better things to come.

For me, life is a path, and everyday is a step, even if small, to bring us nearer to the future we hope.

Or, like someone said : "I'm just an island girl, making my way through the world" ;)

Kylie

Currantlee my life is made special bye mee getting a knew goat. These will help me to leeve over the longe wintar munths. I am weighting to eat yummee cheeze, i findz yak cheeze very heavier and not vary testy as goatz.

DaN00b

DaN00b said:
Currantlee my life is made special bye mee getting a knew goat. These will help me to leeve over the longe wintar munths. I am weighting to eat yummee cheeze, i findz yak cheeze very heavier and not vary testy as goatz.

DaN00b

I dunno if I can top that but see siggy! :D

Life to me is to seek enjoyment, to help others, be honorable and respectful, to pass on wisdoms sought from experience and logical thought and to bring happiness to people.

Life is a terminal, sexually transmitted disease

Winston

DaN00b said:

DaN00b

I really wish I could +Rep you here :laugh: :laugh: I cant stop reading this

101 said:
Life is a terminal, sexually transmitted disease

Winston

lol that's a funny way of looking at it ;)

To spread my DNA, which i think is the most basic thing we've been designed for. The rest is mine to fill in. :cool:

Back