What is the cheapest auto loot ring?

Topic and text are indeed 2 questions:

1. Price depend on utility and availabiltiy, auto loot is at most the 4th interesting stat for a ring (critical chance, critical damage, reload speed come first) so price vary according to "good stat" on the ring.
2. no, Hallo 20 is not the only auto loot ring, please find a table below (source: entropia wiki-items-miscellaneous-personal effects )
(apart loot pills, there are loot pets tnat cost less than a ring and reward pet related skills in consuming nutrio bars, i am not a pet expert so i leave the list of autoloot pets to some player that is)
Christmas Ring 2015Right HandAuto Loot25m
Summer Ring 2018Left HandAuto Loot25 m
Halloween Ring 2020Right HandAuto Loot55 m
Christmas Ring 2019Left HandAuto Loot25 m
Easter Ring 2017Right HandAuto Loot24 m
Unique Helios RingLeft HandAuto Loot25 m

This would probably be the cheapest buyable autoloot ring currently. Helios would also be pretty cheap but as there is only one in existence, good luck finding it, and then probably pay for the rarity.

@Orion Ill take my 10% brokerage fee in pure PED please. :D

Last edited:

This would probably be the cheapest buyable autoloot ring currently. Helios would also be pretty cheap but as there is only one in existence, good luck finding it, and then probably pay for the rarity.

@Orion Ill take my 10% brokerage fee in pure PED please. :D
haloween ring 2020 on auction with better stats (also has life steal) for same price as that ring, I think he is overvaluing the Christmas ring 2015 hence no sale for so long but good to know maybe I will offer 9k later, lifesteal seems worth 6k ped minimum from cloak prices?

Last edited:
haloween ring 2020 on auction with better stats for same price as that ring, I think he is overvaluing the Christmas ring 2015 hence no sale for so long but good to know maybe I will offer 10k later
Well you asked the cheapest not necessarily the best, I haven't seen a Hallo 2020 for 14k but that would be a decent price for a buyer. Personally If i wanted to fill that spot I would try a Summer 18 if I found one for similar money. Decent LH ring with crit buffs, and the reload can be made up with an Ares on the right side pretty cheaply. But I prefer just using loot pills. Over an hour of high intensity hunting, what's 50 pec really cost you.

@Katie Chalmers :
Thank you for linking my post.

A very well known reseller just has the very same ring in auction for 15k PED, give or take a PED.
Apparently, my asking price is not too far off, it feels rather cheap already...

Last edited:
Back