Question: What is the most profitable item from EFD store?

VatrogasacMirko

Guardian
Vatrogasac Mirko Mirkovski
So, in your opinion, what is the most profitable item from EFD store? Considering EFD to PED conversion ofcourse, and including MU value, not just TT. Please backup your answer with explanation.

eh?
How do you make profit on the EFD store?

No way i am telling u my ped making niche :p

The only way to make EFD is to spam the forums with new threads like this.

Or so I thought?

Subscribing . . . :D

Damn, i can't find that other thread where the guy thought buying the icon meant he got it in game.

I will teach you secret of profitting with EFD, if you give me 20k EFD :)

LOL why should I pay you that when the scam ad in rotation on this site offers a whole book on entropia profiteering for only 470 PED??

LOL why should I pay you that when the scam ad in rotation on this site offers a whole book on entropia profiteering for only 470 PED??

Does that book have a chapter on EFD? No! It only deals with the mickey-mouse currency, PED.

I can see you are still dubious, so I will offer you a special price of 25k EFD. Buy now, I can't keep prices this low forever!

i was going to say the exact same thing.

Ah found the one i was thinking of, thanks for narrowing the search :)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/efds-efd-store/96191-saving-efds.html

:rofl: good times. he even edited his OP to attempt to cover up the epic noobishness, to no avail

The best line in that thread

I've had enough already with this community.

xD

Also found this:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/efds-efd-store/103482-icon-shop-how-works.html
If I (ever) purchase a skill or something how it will go to my EU avatar ?
If I buy a skill will it be a temporal chip or the skill will increase permanently ?

I think it is robot beacon. because if you buy it for 2000 EFDs you can get 100-150 PEDs on auction for it, depending on type of robot beacon. so its pretty good money:yay:

Now, stop making fun of a guy making an honest mistake... the site is so glued into the game, that for newcomers it might very much appear as belonging to EU.com

Fap -5 is the most profitable item. I got 4 of them yeh soon in VU 10 I will be Ubah ! Making a million ! woho! Yeh !!!

XD That was me that created the other thread.

Back