What is this???

Dr.D.C.

Elite
Society
Glory Hound Irregulars
With the new planets we have a lot of items that are not well know. Many of them are not even updated on entropedia. I have the need to update the entropiabay database but ofc the same information can be used to anyone. If you can post info and maybe picture this will help.
thx in advance:

Silver Party Flask (waiting for Bp)
Silver Shaker (waiting for Bp)
SkullROCKer Baseball Bat(L)
Tonys Number (what category?)
Bones Number (what category?)
Broken Dreams (unknow)

Last edited:
And you're not updating it yourself becaaaaause?...

because i don t even know under which categories them go

Look in available orders on the auction and you should be able to find them, except for the (L) bat.

Tony's number is something required for a Rocktropia mission, other than that I have no idea what these are, though it seems fair to assume the bat is a club weapon.

Crap they handed out my number for everyone?!?!?! :laugh:

Both looted in NWO prison on RT while doing the quest.
1 mu is screwed as I tried to check markup while item was in closed storage.. didn't feel like taking new screenie;)

MU is meaningless anyway since they currently can't be used for anything. They drop from any of the gangster types afaik.

Tony's Number- for mobile phone on Rocktropia

Get this doing some of the beginning missions, possibly from Casey but don't remember exactly which one. I'm sure someone can add more info.

Last edited:
All these items are from Rocktropia

Silver Party Flask = Mob loot used in crafting Blueprints that dont exist yet
Silver Shaker = Mob loot used in crafting Blueprints that dont exist yet
SkullROCKer Baseball Bat(L) = Noob melee weapon given as a reward for a beginner mission
Tonys Number = Reward for doing a mission, it is needed to do more advanced missions

and in your opinion
Tonys Number
Bones Number
go under what category? item mission maybe????

SkullROCKer Baseball Bat(L) = Noob melee weapon given as a reward for a beginner mission

club? shortblade or?

Back