What loot do you TT, and what do you save?

Which types of loot do you TT?

• Animal oils

Votes: 106 58.9%
  • Hides/wools/extractors

Votes: 49 27.2%
  • Oil residue

Votes: 119 66.1%
  • Rocket ammo

Votes: 108 60.0%
  • None - I save everything!

Votes: 47 26.1%

• Total voters

PrinceYumil

Dominant
Farex Valor Lore
I'm just wondering whether people TT stuff like wool, hide, oils, extractors, rocket ammo, and other stuff that is low markup. I used to TT most of it but now that I have more peds I'm saving almost everything, with the hope that I can later either use it for crafting, or sell it on auction when I get a big quantity.

Usually I TT ammo (including explosive projectiles) and animal oil residue after a hunt and that's it. I always save animal oils until I have a nice stack to sell, though the higher value ones sometimes eventually go in the TT when I need some quick PEDs.

If I hunt robots, I TT more, most of the robot parts. I don't often hunt robots at the moment though.

I save up everything until I run out on peds ( including ammo and burnt out (L) things ;))

Then I tt all ammo, burnt out (L) ware, and oils and robot stuff worth less than 110% and perhaps higher if I only own small amounts, use up that money and then sell rest of the oil, robot stuff and hides that people have orders for in auction,and TT the rest of the hides and wools ( but I usually save animal hide for texture crafting) Then I start tting tools and mindforce chips that I have more than one of or if their tt is high(30 tt+) I save all extactors, paints, hangar parts, unlimited weaponry, animal parts and animal skins

i mostly keep soft/fine hides and all wools i loot , the rarer kinds of extractors .. oils and all that crap goes into tt

I used to TT hides and oils and such, but now I save it all as I am skilling in textures - the only thing I really TT now is animal oil residue, projectile explosives and only sometimes muscle or eye oil depending on how badly I need peds.... oh and I'll TT basic pants or shirts I have crafted and jester D1's

Then if I get low on peds I would rather take a pile of resources or textures and hit up a bank for a loan on them for a bit... get your 90% and still feel good knowing its not gone :)

I feel I TT to much all the time, but what normaly ends up in the TT machine is all oils and ammo (not explosives).

I tried saving oils, hides, extractors to skill crafting with, but it was to booring so I gave it up, maby I should start that again though.

For now Im saving almost all, i just tt's ammo that I dont use. Whats the actual chance to sell for ex animal oil on auction??

anything that doesn't have greater than 100.1% markup :)

For now Im saving almost all, i just tt's ammo that I dont use. Whats the actual chance to sell for ex animal oil on auction??

you find some orders in sometimes at AU, especially for eye and muscle oil.
Other than that, I have no idea

Its just i seen very big quantities of animal oil on auction not beeing sold... I was just wandering what the real chance to sell those.
Best would be to sell them to crafters but it seems they all already have supliers..
There are always resellers on the other hand:D

I tt ammo only.

Back before April I used to tt everything :ahh:

I tt anything between 101% and 103% :ahh:

I try to save everything ;) But sooner or laters I run out of peds :( So I might tt some aminal oils. :broke:

I save all stuff and sell it when i have something like ~100-200 ped of it, then i can deal with the auction fee and make a couple of extra peds

I save all stuff and sell it when i have something like ~100-200 ped of it, then i can deal with the auction fee and make a couple of extra peds

So U actually sold on auction stuff like animal oil or hides in quantities of few k's?

Sory that Im so persiaitand in asking about this, I just want to know I it will be sold before Ill put this stuff on auction.

I usually only sell the explosives, oils and residues if low markup,
else i squeze all pec's i can :D

Normally I keep everything other then exp. ammo / residue.

When I run low on funds to cycle (and haven't seen an auction order for any of the oils), I will TT oils as I need funds (starting with eye oil and muscle oil being the last).

:D

I throw looted ammo excluding explosives in tt together with oil residue and oils with below 102% markup.

numbers game...

hi
obviously you can get a better price if you auction it, the catch though is the 50 pec fee and the ~5% regressive auction commission. Is it worth it? Compare the difference between the TT and the auction prices (of course multiplied by qtty that you own, and from the conversation here, it appears that you do have large qttys) and see if the amount is more than what it would cost you to auction it. If the difference is greater, then you should auction it; if its smaller then you should not.
if its not selling, maybe your starting bid is too high...? are there other auctions that are getting bids but not yours...? or maybe the volume you are trying to sell is just too large for the mkt to handle...?
my 2pecs worth, hope that helps
cheers

Only thing I TT is ammo of the kind I don't use.

I also TT crafted stuff with low markup, like filters.

I tt anything with a markey value of less than 101% :) Anything over, Ill save it up and sell to a trader-the auction takes too much for anything with a small markup
Frankenberry-NBK Legion

TT everything with less than 5 ped markup :p

everything below 102% into TT - exept if some m8 needs this stuff - then it goes to him by TT price... (basicly... same as TT)

All depends on if I am using it to crafting and/or the % and/or if I need peds.

TT only looted ammo. The peds from markup add over time .......

Horadrim

i TT everything that is under 103% markup or under 3 ped markup, for the wares that are between 3-5 ped markup, i try 1 auction then TT

i save the looted blp ammo in my storage for eventual tt or skilling on blp rifle/hg, i save the rocket ammo for eventual tt or the rare sale, and i carry the looted laser hg ammo for backup.

i keep all the wools, hides, and extractors (of course) and use or sell 'em in my store (if you happen to tt wools and hides pm me, perhaps i buy em from you :)) i don't even really sell the extractors in the store, nor do i do anythign with textures. i have a bunch in storage and intend on doing a quick EF sale to get rid of the worthless things.

i had been saving my robot guts and animal oils and dropping them in 101-103% stacks in my store, but realized i had 1500 or so in ped just waiting around so i tted it all just the other day and was considering continuing doing so. i would sell them from time to time at the store, but not very often, but now that i have a little extra ped ;) i may start saving it all up again.

oh, items. i loot them so infrequently i didnt' even consider them until i finished my post. i never tt any of them but rather just toss on my store shelf and see what happens. currently, i have a shit-ton of fap-x sitting around, everyone loves vivo nowdays ;) but i still hoard.

Back