what percentage is enough repair on Basic...

TargFree

Provider
Pattern Pants and shirts for them no to look worn out when you wear them

If I am not mistaken OJs need to be repair to 100% or 1 full ped before they turn orange.

Basic Pattern Pants just like a like a faded version of the worn OJs if they crafted and output is at say 1.50 ped/7.00 PED.

I am just wondering what the threshold Ped amount that is needed to get them to no look worn.

I went to the auction and looked at some items on auction.

Seems like the ones I found didn't stop looking worn until over 4.50 ped. It was hard to gauge as some of the colored items seemed to look not work before that point and some of the no colored ones seemed to look worn until past the 5.00 Ped mark.

Can anyone shed light on this?

coloring and stuff...

coloring and stuff adjusts the tt value of clothes...

It depends on the color contrast between worn, and full TT clothes.
Higher contrast will hide the worn effect at a lower TT than others with different contrast.

It's just a trick of the eyes, on this one.

why not try and repair 10pec each time and see what you think?
but I guess it's somewhere at 5-6peds

my clothes I am wearing are always repaired to 100% :)

It depends on the color contrast between worn, and full TT clothes.
Higher contrast will hide the worn effect at a lower TT than others with different contrast.

It's just a trick of the eyes, on this one.

Interesting point.

Seems like somwhere around 5 PED even the light color covers the worn pattern on clothing.

Darker color my in fact cover up the worn pattern a bit sooner. Still like in the mid to upper 4 ped range though.

I would imagine that white would take the most ped to cover up the worn pattern. As, I am not really that much into clothing. I would just be taking the basic pattern clothing and repairing them only up to the point that they wear pattern is not visible.

After more than 3 years these colonists Ojs are beginning to smell a little ripe.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
why not try and repair 10pec each time and see what you think?
but I guess it's somewhere at 5-6peds

I suppose there is that route.

Just checked. Apparently you can repair clothes while still wearing them. I think that you have to unequip other things though to repair them.

I guess I will start at 4.5 ped and move up from there in small incriments. See when the clothing will cover the wear pattern.

You can now repair any clothing or armor without taking it off.

As for the point where clothing looks good, I'm guessing it's not the ped value you should look at, but the %.

I'm guessing they stop looking good at about the 80-90% full TT range.

So with basic pattern pants/shirt max 7 ped, I'm guessing 5.60 (80%) is where they start looking pretty bad.

Back