what should i craft for complete novice,

madman

Prowler
Society
NBK
omar madman goolie
I am looking for a BP too skill up on, i have 0 crafting clicks under my belt and want too eventualy craft weapon damage enhancers in time,

what should i start crafting, i currently hunt 1k peds ammo on evade mobs of all types so have alot of oils every day, so looking for a BP that skills me in the right direction ,

Also where should i have the slider at ?

at the very beginning i would get some rk-5 and some welding wires and repair on mothership to get some skills...perhaps until you unlock bpc?..i think the rk-5 and welding wire costs are around 150ped for this (not compeletely sure)

then i would craft some cheap bps to get a feeling for quantity condition slider and how it actually works...

if you want to craft enhancers, i would start doing it with low lvl bps after you unlocked bps and got some experience...

keep in mind that crafting requires a huge bankroll and if you sell your products alot of peds are "stuck" until you sold your itemns...

re

The really first BP for skilling manufacture is basic filter.

After you can start Simple I conductors (for skill) so full quantity.

I am looking for a BP too skill up on, i have 0 crafting clicks under my belt and want too eventualy craft weapon damage enhancers in time,

what should i start crafting, i currently hunt 1k peds ammo on evade mobs of all types so have alot of oils every day, so looking for a BP that skills me in the right direction ,

Also where should i have the slider at ?

I've got a Basic filters BP at 100QR for sale if you're interested. :)

I will totaly sell you some 15-50 pec bps for newbie and cheap.

Get a 100 QR bp if you want to have better returns in crafting.

I don't normally bother buying / using bps below 60 qr minimum.

dont craft

Hi.

I suggest you dont start crafting for some time.

Learn the game, crafting is the biggest possible moneypit in game and imo responsible for a lot of rage quits.

Try to sell your hunting loot for markup.

Crafting is only usefull if you have big ped imo.

Offcourse if youre a veteran and know the game well this wont be the issue.
but then find yourself a 100% blueprint. it saves a lot of ped.

at the very beginning i would get some rk-5 and some welding wires and repair on mothership to get some skills...perhaps until you unlock bpc?..i think the rk-5 and welding wire costs are around 150ped for this (not compeletely sure)

Im not sure but i think they stopped the repairing 0.00 damage

Back