What to do with low lvl weapons

Society
Virtual Legends
Don Crazyshadow Hunterz
While I did my iron challenge 5000 punys Ive collected a lot of weapons. I would like to know what should I do with those? TT all of them? or I can sell them AH/forum ?? Is there a good market for them(easy to sell?)

-Sollomate Rubio x3
-Sollomate Azuro x4
-EWE EP-2 Proton x3
-Skildek Lancehead x4

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
Use them... even as finisher on slightly bigger mobs like young snable/exa

You can sell everything but the pistols, pretty much. May I? :tongue2:

get a disciple, make him/her happy?

what's that 3ped of weapons? You can sell them at icarus if you have the time to spend

get a disciple, make him/her happy?

what's that 3ped of weapons? You can sell them at icarus if you have the time to spend

Well Im still a disciple. I'll try to sell them in Icarus.

use them up as a tagger or finisher. Alternatively use them as a primary weapon on low level mobs.

Use em as tagger or finishers too... No need a big gun to tag

I use the Skildeks as long range taggers. Everything else I TT as the agro of trying to sell them at a higher price isn't worth the small extra price!

a lot of weapons

This is nowhere near "a lot". I at one point had over 150 in my storage. :silly2:

Everything that is full tt can be sold. I sold mine in bulk to several shop owners from other planets*, however for prices way lower than street prices. (for the curious: this spreadsheet, although the stock is all zeros now, contains my last prices)

Selling guns in street market takes days, if not weeks.

Everything that is not full tt you'd better burn yourself, either as finishers or hunting small mobs on other planets.

Just my :twocents: :)

* just happened to discuss this today - Ark and RT newcomers aren't really blessed with low-level weapon drops (all planets are equal but some...), and TT weapons there aren't adequate for all small mobs either. So there definitely is market for your goods.

Last edited:
This is nowhere near "a lot".
Yeah, the droprate of weaponry from punies seems has dropped a lot. When I completed the punies chain a year ago, I had over 80 Lanceheads alone in the storage :). Sold most of the stuff in bulk and gave the rest to the disciples.

Btw, OP, keep Lanceheads, they're extremely fun to use on Shoggoths on Monria - just gather a couple of dozens of those high-agro but mostly harmless creatures and send them all to hell with 2-3 shots, then gather another crowd :D There are many other little mobs you can do the same with, but never nearly as fun.

Back