Question: What TWEN armors will drop?

MsPudding

Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
Just curious, are we getting TWEN Shadow?

I remember all sort of SGA dropped. Shogun, vigi, boar, pixie and goblin. So I don't see why they can't repeat the same feat again.

I hope for more armor, in my opinion we need armor way more then a flood of weapons. Would be nice to see tiger twen and lich twen since they look really nice :)

Maybe they'll drop a Grem Face TWEN that will fit my Monria horns

Maybe a full set of twen chronicle this time. But im also for affordable armors like vigi or nemesis

I remember all sort of SGA dropped. Shogun, vigi, boar, pixie and goblin. So I don't see why they can't repeat the same feat again.

SGA is inherently different from TEN, FEN and TWEN.

TEN, FEN and TWEN are anniversary events, and iirc non of them had any exciting thing others than just <insert obvious items here> that we mostly only obtainably by <insert elephant in the room here> players.

SGA (Second Golden Age, the event following the move to Cryengine) was the wild western bonanza of just random stuff from A to Z I think people wanted with TWEN (myself included) and i'm much more looking forward too, and hoping the inevitable TGA (Third golden age when we go into unreal) event after unreal will be something similar to the SGA we all remember, Just random muddled crap mixed with some random very nice stuff and what not.

But if we will ever really see any fun events unless you are either 1. spending a American Express Black every day, or 2. just being the 0.0001% lucky sod, i remain doubtfull.

Back