What's required to graduate?

Art_Vanderlay

Mature
Society
Freelancer
Art Vanderlay
Just curious guys and starting out as a disciple but what exactly does one need to accomplish before they are through their mentorship? :)

Just curious guys and starting out as a disciple but what exactly does one need to accomplish before they are through their mentorship? :)

-Loot one creature through hunting while in a team with mentor
-Craft one item
-Mine one claim

-Gain 100% in your discipleship bar (skills that affect it are engineering, geology, & anatomy)

-Loot one creature through hunting while in a team with mentor
-Craft one item
-Mine one claim

-Gain 100% in your discipleship bar (skills that affect it are engineering, geology, & anatomy)

As I understand it the first three are just achievements that are optional.

To graduate you must earn enough TT (some un-yet-known value) in the skills of anatomy, geology, AND/OR engineering.
(even these three are somewhat debatable as a soc mate was testing them the other day).
The discipleship bar, which can be found by right clicking then going to system > mentoring, tracks these skill gains on a percentage of completion with 100% being the level of graduation.

JEHU

As I understand it the first three are just achievements that are optional.

To graduate you must earn enough TT (some un-yet-known value) in the skills of anatomy, geology, AND/OR engineering.
(even these three are somewhat debatable as a soc mate was testing them the other day).
The discipleship bar, which can be found by right clicking then going to system > mentoring, tracks these skill gains on a percentage of completion with 100% being the level of graduation.

JEHU

The achievements are required and the disciple bar is required to be at 100% at any mixture of those 3 skills. Could be all done by engineering if wanted, but those are the only 3 skills that affect the disciple bar.

Back