What's your Gaming / Office setup ?

TontonX

Dominant
Society
LargeGamer.com
Marco Magnifico Schiffano
The only thread i could find here on the subject had broken pics... (guess from the migration ?)

I am sure some of you have crazy setups (Streamers do) :cool: which will eat alive the upcoming Unreal Engine 5 requirements ^_^

Not going to brag about mine, it's a cheap setup coming from a discount store and amazon.
31 inch TV and 11 years old dusty computer... also works as a heater in winter :LOL:

entropia_desk_marco.jpg

If you don't mind about showing us a little of your "private property", and if it's compliant with the forum rules, i'd be interested to see your office / gaming setups (well personally using it both for gaming and work).

Laptops are welcome too ! cheers !:beerchug:

I don't have a crazy setup but I'm upgrading it slowly...My current configuration looks like this:
CPU. Ryzen 5 5600x
Motherboards: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Edge Wi-Fi
GPU: ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2060
Power Supply: Corsair CX750F
Case: NZXT H710 750W
The next thing I am going to upgrade is obviously the GPU. I am planning to go for this 3070 https://productz.com/en/asus-rog-strix-geforce-rtx-3070/p/GD9yV but I'm not sure if this power supply will be enough.

I will post some pictures later.

Last edited:
I have a ten year old PC I use to play EU. I really should upgrade, but I only play EU on It and nothing else, so can’t justify spending the money to be honest. More of a console gamer.

I would attach a photo, but it’s wildly disappointing.

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700
GPU: RX 590 Fatboy

My workplace has T-legs, and I have A-legs at home. The A-legs have more adjustability to accommodate uneven floors. They're both similar in terms of stability (i.e. they're both very stable! ), but the A-legs make height adjustment and leveling more difficult.

Back