When a new item or mission or whatever is found how do people know so quick how to use the item?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Case in point is the "Essence of evil". I looted one and had no idea what is was. I did read the description and found out it was to call vampires. But how? I asked a friend of mine and he told me but not exactly where. I searched the forum and found the answer. I went out and did find the box and was able to call the vampire, case solved.

My question is: How do they, what I call very fast, find this information ? The "essence of evil" was used by putting it in a box by a castle outside fenced area, that I didn't even know you could leave. Is there some place to go to find this info or is it strictly a hit or miss search. I don't know that I would ever have found this one out because of thought that I could not leave the fenced area. I would love to be able to be one of the ones that can find out instead of asking all the time.

TIA

BTW A big thanks for the correct directions from Dalas and I hope he will ring in on this one.

Collective consciousness :)

I discovered the mansion a while back while exploring (the open gate was a clear invitation) but hadn't heard about essence until yesterday and haven't looted any so far. But the place couldn't be designed without purpose, so if I'd looted something unusual I definitely would try it at the unusual place :)

Obviously people share information and sum 1 and 1.

Back