When will vehicles arrive ?

When will vehicels arrive on Calypso ?

• in may 2010

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • in june 2010

Votes: 24 9.0%
  • later in 2010

Votes: 132 49.4%
  • never ever, mindark will go bankrupt and all the avatars will die...

Votes: 107 40.1%

• Total voters
what the point in vehicles anyway? :eyecrazy:

we have TP chips. I wouldn't use a vehicle IRL if we had TP chips :yay:

If we had accurate TP chips irl, I'd prefer it, but if they have the same accuracy and reliability as the chips we use in this game, then people would probably opt for a regular vehicle as opposed to falling off buildings or getting run over on the freeway or wasting time tping the opposite direction that you wanted to go.

I'm pretty sure our TP chips are made by Gnomish Engineers from that snow storm company, in fact, I'm amazed you don't get randomly turned into a chicken when you try to use it :rolleyes: :laugh:

Once they find a use for them that fits into the rce model,
So they don't go down in history for another cool "looking" thingy :laugh:

Depends on the MA if they think they could earn good money, we would have it get it "yesterday" Otherwise, We Have to wait like we allways do 1-2 years.:)

Depends on the MA if they think they could earn good money, we would have it get it "yesterday" Otherwise, We Have to wait like we allways do 1-2 years.:)

I think its been a little longer then that! I remember the video I first watched on PE back then, people standing in the city with all kinds of flying space ships in traffic patterns overhead.. I think that was from '03.. so, its been a long time already. I enjoy my mounts in other games in the mean while. And if its going to be like hangers, where only a few people get them because they cost a lot of money, screw it, its not worth it. Make them craftable from a lot of different parts that are crafted and looted that all levels of players can contribute to and use, and then you'll have something.

Christmas with horns equipped and red noses :D

With Mindforce still being inactive. Im hoping for them to go for that one first... The vechiles are great stuff but we really need old features reactivated before more new ones

I was thinking 2011...but now after reading a few posts I think 2013 will be most accurate.

complete Mindforce is probably going to be late 2010

I was thinking 2011...but now after reading a few posts I think 2013 will be most accurate.

complete Mindforce is probably going to be late 2010

I'm actually as optimistic as 2011 since we have already seen working vehicles and we got the actions as a option in the action library already.

Ahh the vehicles!

I suspect they will either drop in loots from high end mobs or you will have to craft them from a level 1 bicycle to a level 10 war machine.
They will be expensive, hopefully not limited. I don't see MA allowing everyone to have one. Imagine how crowded swamp camp would be if it became a parking lot? I think they will be limited to runs of 100-200 each model.
It will be interesting either way. They cant be too far away if they already put the action buttons in the action book.
Also Hanne told me that Mindforce isnt far away so I hope that is soon!
:)

Most likely, vehicles may possibly become available shortly after ROCKtropia is tentatively officially launched.

I see vehicles becoming the new cash cards..There but totally non functional. EU is far to small to support vehicles for any other purpose then to let a few rich asshats pester the normal playerbase by running thru what they are doing.

probably the 31st of February

Back