Where did my Calypso land deeds go?

Greznik

Alpha
Society
Obsidian
I used to have a decent amount of Calypso land deeds but they are gone. II just need an explanation. I definitely can't get it in game because people don't care.

Read here

searched: land deed

Last edited:

Calypso Land Deeds will be migrated to the Entropia Exchange

Thanks, this is what I needed. I get emails when I don't loging for a long time, but I can't get an important update email like this?

I'm old, this game is still in my heart but the community ingame sucks
Since im part of the ingame community im sorry that i suck :(

simple things go a long way, just fucking email me when you take my assets out of my inventory

Since im part of the ingame community im sorry that i suck :(
Its not personal. It's just I asked this question in game and not one person gave a shit. I got one response to look at the forum. Other than that, nobody gave a shit or completly ignored.

I guess the wrong people were around you, if i were there i would atleast have given you a link like i did here, its better to read for yourself i think.
I agree that a mail with VU notes would be a good idea, that should actually be something they always should send to everyone.

Some people`s entitlement these days....
"No, I can`t be bother to do a simple search"
"No, I can`t be bothered to read myself"
"Oh everyone around ME sucks big time because they don`t answer ME immediately when I ask!!!"
"Let me insult the entire community for this!!!"

Guess what? People who just answered your questions here are part of the same community...

Wasn't there a pop up in game first login after the change, or did they remove that?

We didn't even get a mail announcing TWEN event... Any game/business celebrating 20 years is sending mails, emails, pigeons & owls to remind people to not miss this special occasion. I'm sure some players who've quited, did a break etc would come back, they would be disappointed but still...

We didn't even get a mail announcing TWEN event... Any game/business celebrating 20 years is sending mails, emails, pigeons & owls to remind people to not miss this special occasion. I'm sure some players who've quited, did a break etc would come back, they would be disappointed but still...
Sign up to twitter for entropia then you’ll get emails when they tweet these updates

Some people`s entitlement these days....
"No, I can`t be bother to do a simple search"
"No, I can`t be bothered to read myself"
"Oh everyone around ME sucks big time because they don`t answer ME immediately when I ask!!!"
"Let me insult the entire community for this!!!"

Guess what? People who just answered your questions here are part of the same community...
Reminds me of someone when shr asked rudely for the wave spawn locations

Back